Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

Hamboni - a machine that refsurfaces ham meat onto ham bones

Ramboni - a machine that resurfaces the countryside with the blood of opposing armies

Zamboner - a machine for resurfacing that embarrassing weird crotch crease out of pants

Jambon appétiti - a machine for surfacing jams and jellies onto toast

Scamboni - a machine for resurfacing tarnished NFT artwork

Iamboni - a machine for resurfacing your consciousness

Zambonded - sometimes a zamboni and its owner are very close and reliant on each other and become bonded

Lamboni - a tiny machine often found at the center of mutton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Zamponi - Horse-powered ice resurfacer

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

google THIS

Pepperoni - A machine that resurfaces your skating rink with surplus meat grease

Finger Prince

A hamboni would be that machine at the deli they use to shave of thin sheets of ham from the ham log.

Twenty Four

Manboni - arrestable offence by the boner police

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Bamboni - a zamboni specially created for Emeril Lagasse, or perhaps for Babe Ruth

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Zamfironi - a series of engine-powered pan flutes sticking out of the top

Zamphoni - the Amazon's Choice cheap knockoff version

Shazaamboni - actually, it's the Kazaamboni.

Tromboni - just slides around on the ice

Heather Papps

hello friend

someone at the local rink hosed up and bought a shamboni. it makes the ice surface worse.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

Zambroni - If there's a drawing of a cartoon pony on the ice this very heavy machine will erase it, leaving it more or less pure white again. It takes a while, but the machine will regularly post update pics

Zamboni Rodeo

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

I haven't seen any variants myself, but I feel like it would be wrong for me to not post in this thread.

DaChurl

I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing.

Buttchocks posted:

Shazaamboni - actually, it's the Kazaamboni.

:perfect:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Slamboni - cleans the ring between professional wrestling matches.

xcheopis

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

I haven't seen any variants myself, but I feel like it would be wrong for me to not post in this thread.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

google THIS posted:

Zambroni - If there's a drawing of a cartoon pony on the ice this very heavy machine will erase it, leaving it more or less pure white again. It takes a while, but the machine will regularly post update pics

:yikes:

Stoner Sloth

whambamthankyoumamboni :corrupt:

Twenty Four

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

:hai:

alnilam

Camboni - smooths out the profile of cams until they are perfect circles, rendering them useless

Buttchocks

Zomboni - the rusted-out shambling frame of an old zamboni that refuses to die

Buttchocks

Clamboni - smooths the underside of the ice on frozen lakes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaChurl

I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing.
Spamboni - shelf-stable and surprisingly good with pineapple