Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bad guy

put your piping hot pregnant belly on the windowsill and wait for a hobo to come by

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dip Viscous

two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, an abortion, a number 7...

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

What's wrong with using physics?

NOTHING!

did she died?

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

nut

challenge the Harlem globetrotters to a game

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

bad guy posted:

put your piping hot pregnant belly on the windowsill and wait for a hobo to come by

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

alnilam

bad guy posted:

Dads Dip Cup

walking around knocking on random unmarked doors saying "I am a member of Congress" until I find the right one

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

bad guy posted:

lol

deep dish peat moss

Doing that thing people do to trick cats where they hold a sheet up then disappear, but getting an abortion behind the sheet

Stoner Sloth

uh yeah, not to be a buzz kill or suggest any ill intent but is the chill forum really the best place for this thread when people are legit upset and scared about what has happened?

alexandriao

Stoner Sloth posted:

uh yeah, not to be a buzz kill or suggest any ill intent but is the chill forum really the best place for this thread when people are legit upset and scared about what has happened?

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

City of Glompton

I'm from a trigger law state and I could get pregnant but don't want more children and I'm fuckin terrified

that's why I'm going to Costco to stock up on tp, bottled water, and abortions before they run out

bad guy

Stoner Sloth posted:

thanks for your question, the answer is yes

deep dish peat moss

I think this is in fact the only time that thread thread would be funny, because at any other time it would just be bringing up an edgy controversial topic without much other context. I am legitimately upset by the court too but satirizing them is one way to cope with that

But I also have a terrible sense of humor and recently made a videogame about a newborn fetus in post-theocratic-apocalypse texas running away from police robots that are trying to shoot them for truancy, and I am sorry for offending anyone with either that or my posts itt

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Jun 28, 2022

bad guy

deep dish peat moss posted:

I think this is in fact the only time that thread thread would be funny, because at any other time it would just be bringing up an edgy controversial topic without much other context. I am legitimately upset by the court too but satirizing them is one way to cope with that

Thank you for understanding

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

bad guy posted:

Thank you for understanding

the only thing i understand is that you need an abortion right away

bad guy

Bo-Pepper posted:

the only thing i understand is that you need an abortion right away

understand this: i'm looking for the *best* way to get an american abortion, none of these second-rate options and if you're going to try to get me to do it french style (with a baguette) then you can just get the gently caress out

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Just kinda squat on one of those spikes in the statue of liberty’s hat

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

bad guy posted:

understand this: i'm looking for the *best* way to get an american abortion, none of these second-rate options and if you're going to try to get me to do it french style (with a baguette) then you can just get the gently caress out

clearly the best way is the usual way but everyone has their pinkies out

bad guy

Bo-Pepper posted:

clearly the best way is the usual way but everyone has their pinkies out

thats the british way! (aka "brexit")

bad guy

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Just kinda squat on one of those spikes in the statue of liberty’s hat

i like where you're going with this but gonna need to have some fireworks involved

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

bad guy posted:

i like where you're going with this but gonna need to have some fireworks involved

Sorry but, speaking as an American man, I don’t actually have any idea how girl parts or abortions work so I have no idea where the fireworks would go

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

bad guy

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Sorry but, speaking as an American man, I don’t actually have any idea how girl parts or abortions work so I have no idea where the fireworks would go

they create the perfect distraction

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

who can forget when david copperfield made an abortion vanish back in the 80s

Heather Papps

hello friend

e: a bridge too far

Heather Papps fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Jun 28, 2022

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Stoner Sloth posted:

Yeah sorry to be unchill myself I guess but this is making me, and people I care about, uncomfortable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

I think many of us are frustrated by the current situation and, now that we've had a chance to get a little of that out of our system, it may be time for this thread to take a little nap.

ty nesamdoom!