Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

the whole team from CSI miami crying like little bitch babies when they can't figure out that it was me who put all the family size bags of tostitos in the back of my car

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
oof! right in the Truck Nutz™

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Heather Papps

hello friend

scoffing at the fools who carry grocery bags with their hands as i hop skip and jump towards my vehicle with my purchases dangling from my feet. when i reach it, the smoothness and fluidity of the motion of me swinging my foot under the sensor, then up and towards the rapidly opening hatchback is gonna drop some jaws.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

passerby completely convinced that the Wawa parkign lot is haunted, but leaves happy knowing it is a friendly ghost

Heather Papps

hello friend

*the boner police, jamming me against the back of my SUV*
"we'll see, motherfucker"

nut

Heather Papps posted:

*the boner police, jamming me against the back of my SUV*
"we'll see, motherfucker"

baka of lathspell

usingaboxtoopenacartrunkinsteadofyourhands.jpg

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

Heather Papps posted:

scoffing at the fools who carry grocery bags with their hands as i hop skip and jump towards my vehicle with my purchases dangling from my feet. when i reach it, the smoothness and fluidity of the motion of me swinging my foot under the sensor, then up and towards the rapidly opening hatchback is gonna drop some jaws.

handstand walking to my car balancing my grocery box on the soles of my shoes while the parking attendant gives me a perfect ten through the tollbooth glass

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Heather Papps

hello friend

gently caress it's not recognizing let me pull up the halo guy video real quick

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
To make the sensors work you have to wear special shoes that are made of Bakelite and only come in one size. And they have a tendency to spontaneously catch fire.

Tebulot

im hip now bois

I just slam it down with my forehead when I got stuff in my arms

baka of lathspell

lol

nut

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Just freaking LOL if you don't know the subharmonic method of beat-boxing your way into your car!

The Original Human Beat Box demonstrated this amazing ability on Myth Busters when Doug E. Fresh, minus the Get Fresh Crew- beat-boxed his way into a variety of vehicles with absolutely no assistance from Slick Rick.

Oddly enough, here's a sample:

Yo, here's a little somethin' that needs to be heard!
You might find it a little crazy or even absurd!
I'm not tryin' ta diss or verbally dunk,
But I like to beatbox to get into my trunk!

I just... bust a rhyme so you all won't miss,
And it goes a little sumthin' like this...

An entire fleet of parked cars suddenly have their trunks opened up, as if by magic

To the, tick-tock and ya don't stop-
The trunk of your car is not locked,
to the tick-tick and ya don't quit,
Any post by Nut is the REAL sure poo poo!

*Pooh, hah- Pooh, hah- poohah poot poot...*

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:

Tebulot

im hip now bois

lmao

google THIS

Twenty Four

Alternatively, for hands free opening and closing of your car trunk, try using your dick. If you don't have one handy borrow a strangers in the parking lot. If that doesn't work, use a dildo, it's like a slim jim or coat hanger for unlocking doors if you lost your keys, but for car trunks.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Twenty Four posted:

Alternatively, for hands free opening and closing of your car trunk, try using your dick. If you don't have one handy borrow a strangers in the parking lot. If that doesn't work, use a dildo, it's like a slim jim or coat hanger for unlocking doors if you lost your keys, but for car trunks.

watch out for the boner police if you decide to use this illegal move

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
unless you can operate the trunk of your vehicle with your flaccid wenus

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
(or somebody else's flaccid wenus)

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Looking forward to padlocking my trunk shut because the car company pushed a buggy software update that bricked the sensors.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
spinning my grocery cart around and pushing forward at the exact right moment and looking around to see if anyone noticed

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i thank god every day for my hands free opening car trunk. last year i was picking blueberries when i got between a cub and it's mother, and momma was pissed as hell. she chased me back to my vehicle, and in a panic i crawled underneath. the sound of those smooth servos and hydraulics pushing open the hatchback might as well have been a chorus of angels to my ears! i scrambled towards the rear and up and into the safety of steel and glass, pulling the door closed behind me.

the only reason i'm alive today is this miracle of technology.

*screeching bald eagle sound, text flashes JOES PRETTY GOOD CARS*

baka of lathspell

doctor watches me appraisingly as i file into the waiting room with a hosed up nose for the 11th time this year

i keep telling you its perfectly socially acceptable to open a trunk with your hands

me: specialization is all that separates the human genus from animals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft