Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
hey, are you mad? cause boy howdy I am

body autonomy stripped in the motherland! loving horrific hate crime in Oslo! strawberries are loving 99kr! being treated like a leper for having a loving depressive episode! throat hurts still and it’s really warm!

it’s ok to be mad
sometimes you gotta be mad
here is where you can be mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch

Tebulot

im hip now bois

I'll come back when I'm pissed off

For those who are, here's a pile of fragile poo poo and a baseball bat

teen witch

Tebulot posted:

I'll come back when I'm pissed off

For those who are, here's a pile of fragile poo poo and a baseball bat

much obliged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eseCex-rgHs

selan dyin

im such an empath i go into rage rooms afterwards and try to glue poo poo back together like a fuckin weirdo lurkin in the theatre once the skin flick fades to black

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Escape From Noise

I feel like I took the easy way out moving out of the country but it was part of my long term plan. gently caress. I'm worried about my cousin. She's been getting access to care for a pretty serious issue through Planned Parenthood and lives in Arizona.

teen witch

Escape From Noise posted:

I feel like I took the easy way out moving out of the country but it was part of my long term plan. gently caress. I'm worried about my cousin. She's been getting access to care for a pretty serious issue through Planned Parenthood and lives in Arizona.

solidarity, this has magnified my “rat fleeing a sinking ship” feeling tenfold. I am terrified for my family and friends. sure I’m safe here, I can get all I need to live happy here and support myself.

but I feel loving awful. I’m a loving nobody, how the gently caress did I get lucky

Escape From Noise

teen witch posted:

solidarity, this has magnified my “rat fleeing a sinking ship” feeling tenfold. I am terrified for my family and friends. sure I’m safe here, I can get all I need to live happy here and support myself.

but I feel loving awful. I’m a loving nobody, how the gently caress did I get lucky

I get that feeling. At least sorta. I'm a CIS white (depending on who you ask, Jewish heritage on my dad's side) male. But things happen like this sometimes. I get the feeling, but it's not your fault or anything. I understand guilt. I feel it a lot for some things. I dunno. I feel dumb making this post. I have the easy route on a number of levels. Life is a weird mess and you being where you are isn't due to some kind of conscious decision to gently caress over other people. It was just where you wanted to be. I think healthcare is a huge reason I'll never choose going back. That and living without a car.

FWIW, I hope you are doing well. Take care of yourself and be kind to yourself.

teen witch

I get that feeling. At least sorta. I'm a CIS white (depending on who you ask, Jewish heritage on my dad's side) male. But things happen like this sometimes. I get the feeling, but it's not your fault or anything. I understand guilt. I feel it a lot for some things. I dunno. I feel dumb making this post. I have the easy route on a number of levels. Life is a weird mess and you being where you are isn't due to some kind of conscious decision to gently caress over other people. It was just where you wanted to be. I think healthcare is a huge reason I'll never choose going back. That and living without a car.

FWIW, I hope you are doing well. Take care of yourself and be kind to yourself.

there’s nothing dumb in what you said, and yeah, you as well. hope work things have gotten less bonkers for you

Escape From Noise

Things have improved a LOT recently. I hope you are doing alright as well.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

I'm gonna let out a moderate rage.

loving salt gently caress this whole poo poo.

That and living without a car.

I've always lived in small towns that were like 20 max walk across to anywhere or a city with public transit. I have spent the last 12 years ignoring that I could get my license and drive. I bought my wife a few cars, but I don't see the point to driving. I currently live a block from the bus stop, but the grocery store is between that and my place and the gas station is 2 blocks away. I am pissed off that in custody court my ex's lawyer made a big deal about me not driving by choice(even though I was the one taking him to appointments and getting him from her place and back to it for over a year). I seriously had to not laugh at this idiot lawyer asking how I get around in a city with busses, uber, taxis, family, and the fact that my ex knows I would put the boy in his carrier and walk 5 miles. Driving is such a weird American thing that people think is needed but really isn't. if you live out on a farm then it makes sense, grabbing people to carpool to job sites makes sense. driving to the store 2 blocks away to avoid a 4 minute walk is crazy. I had a middle school teacher that lived in a house on the edge of the school parking lot and she actually drove from her house across the parking lot to park and go to work rather than the minute it'd have taken to just walk from her door to the school. I wish less hosed up countries would let me in.

Healthcare is hosed here all sorts of ways. I was talking to someone I know yesterday and they didn't understand that I agreed with them even if I have a different way to look at things.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
teen witch

Things have improved a LOT recently. I hope you are doing alright as well.

happy to hear!!! you’ve always been a sweetie on the discord and I miss talking to you.

I’m dealing with some crappy hands in life right now and trying to prioritize my wellbeing. I’m not doing great, but I’m surviving and fighting, and right now I’ll take that.

Ass-penny

I think rage keeps me alive. without getting too into it, some of the healthiest decisions I've made this year were made because I was thinking "well I'd sure like to outlive that slime." there's a lot of reasons to be angry and everyone is right to feel that way. take care of yourselves, everyone.

Magius1337est

Chimichanga
test post for userid shenanigans

catch me on discord

Pragmatica
hot girl summer turned quickly into riot girl summer

stay mad and safe, friends

frump truck

hello... again!

gently caress this place (this place being america)

frump truck

hello... again!

maybe gently caress other places too? i dunno? but right now a big ol' hearty gently caress you to america

City of Glompton

i always dreamed of being rich enough to live in a house with its own rage room. now that i have one, i hardly ever use it and it's really pissing me off!

City of Glompton

*redecorating the rage room* does this spark anger? no? THROW IT OUT!

frump truck

hello... again!

and constitutional originalists can eat my whole rear end. if you're so horny for something written in loving 1788 then just start a larp group or something and leave the rest of us the gently caress alone

ok i'm done

frump truck fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Jun 25, 2022

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

teen witch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d40LfGKL-hc

I’m happy I made two killer shark coochie spreads, but my bougie indulgences cannot quell this deep fury.

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
everything sucks imo and weed is pretty much the only thing keeping me in one piece at this point

Goons Are Gifts

stay safe my friends and eat something good you earned it

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Sarah Cenia posted:

everything sucks imo and weed is pretty much the only thing keeping me in one piece at this point

I was like "when the gently caress did I type this up?" and I realized it was not in fact me.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Ass-penny

City of Glompton posted:

Escape From Noise

Despite all my rage
I am still just Nicolas Cage

Twenty Four

City of Glompton posted:

i always dreamed of being rich enough to live in a house with its own rage room. now that i have one, i hardly ever use it and it's really pissing me off!

City of Glompton posted:

hah :nice:

cruft

I just tried to make a fried egg for breakfast.

Now I'm eating a scrambled egg because I couldn't find the right spatula.

I mean, I 100% agree with OP on recent events but for this egg thing I have nobody to blame but myself. :argh:

teen witch
It’s absolutely fine! This is the rage room! Rage!

teen witch
Todays grievance:

Love to have clients who refuse to understand that I won’t do thing because I’m stubborn or mean, but that it violates copyright law and I will NOT gently caress over a creative in doing so.

Like I’m absolutely mean, cruel and selfish (ask anyone who has seen me naked), but I won’t gently caress over a freelance creative because someone with a high net worth said so. I can and will put the kibosh on this whole project if this persists.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

frump truck posted:

and constitutional originalists can eat my whole rear end. if you're so horny for something written in loving 1788 then just start a larp group or something and leave the rest of us the gently caress alone

ok i'm done

Let's all at least find a better thing from 1788 to be horny about. For example if you hear the title of Johann Zoffany's painting Colonel Mordaunt's Cock Match but don't look it up, it sounds like some pretty hot and horny stuff.

Or perhaps the 1788 version of Cupid Untying the Zone of Venus by Joshua Reynolds. Oooh la la, now there's a painting you can hang a regime on.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Twenty Four

*so many things*

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Escape From Noise

cruft posted:

I just tried to make a fried egg for breakfast.

Now I'm eating a scrambled egg because I couldn't find the right spatula.

I mean, I 100% agree with OP on recent events but for this egg thing I have nobody to blame but myself. :argh:

Oh gently caress. I hate breaking the yolk.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Fuuuuuck you comdata. You bastards make me wait nearly 2 weeks for a debit card and then fraud lock it within a couple days. I'll spend my money wherever I flippin want. And how dare you suggest that SA is a flaggable site? Or was it Amazon you think was indicative of fraud? gently caress your stupid policy. You dicks stopped me from buying donuts and a toy, I hope you go out of business.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
What do you mean there's no tomato sauce? Isn't this the ragu room? I'm so mad about this!

Khad

third time's the HRAAAAAAAAAAAAALF
Gotta be honest I am not mad at all :)

Khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

put this on an obelisk in the forest to provide guidance for future tribes