Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
hey, are you mad? cause boy howdy I am

body autonomy stripped in the motherland! loving horrific hate crime in Oslo! strawberries are loving 99kr! being treated like a leper for having a loving depressive episode! throat hurts still and it’s really warm!

it’s ok to be mad
sometimes you gotta be mad
here is where you can be mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch

teen witch

Tebulot posted:

I'll come back when I'm pissed off

For those who are, here's a pile of fragile poo poo and a baseball bat

much obliged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eseCex-rgHs

teen witch

Escape From Noise posted:

I feel like I took the easy way out moving out of the country but it was part of my long term plan. gently caress. I'm worried about my cousin. She's been getting access to care for a pretty serious issue through Planned Parenthood and lives in Arizona.

solidarity, this has magnified my “rat fleeing a sinking ship” feeling tenfold. I am terrified for my family and friends. sure I’m safe here, I can get all I need to live happy here and support myself.

but I feel loving awful. I’m a loving nobody, how the gently caress did I get lucky

teen witch

I get that feeling. At least sorta. I'm a CIS white (depending on who you ask, Jewish heritage on my dad's side) male. But things happen like this sometimes. I get the feeling, but it's not your fault or anything. I understand guilt. I feel it a lot for some things. I dunno. I feel dumb making this post. I have the easy route on a number of levels. Life is a weird mess and you being where you are isn't due to some kind of conscious decision to gently caress over other people. It was just where you wanted to be. I think healthcare is a huge reason I'll never choose going back. That and living without a car.

FWIW, I hope you are doing well. Take care of yourself and be kind to yourself.

there’s nothing dumb in what you said, and yeah, you as well. hope work things have gotten less bonkers for you

teen witch

Things have improved a LOT recently. I hope you are doing alright as well.

happy to hear!!! you’ve always been a sweetie on the discord and I miss talking to you.

I’m dealing with some crappy hands in life right now and trying to prioritize my wellbeing. I’m not doing great, but I’m surviving and fighting, and right now I’ll take that.

teen witch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d40LfGKL-hc

I’m happy I made two killer shark coochie spreads, but my bougie indulgences cannot quell this deep fury.

teen witch
It’s absolutely fine! This is the rage room! Rage!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
Todays grievance:

Love to have clients who refuse to understand that I won’t do thing because I’m stubborn or mean, but that it violates copyright law and I will NOT gently caress over a creative in doing so.

Like I’m absolutely mean, cruel and selfish (ask anyone who has seen me naked), but I won’t gently caress over a freelance creative because someone with a high net worth said so. I can and will put the kibosh on this whole project if this persists.