Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

I'm gonna let out a moderate rage.

loving salt gently caress this whole poo poo.

Escape From Noise posted:

That and living without a car.

I've always lived in small towns that were like 20 max walk across to anywhere or a city with public transit. I have spent the last 12 years ignoring that I could get my license and drive. I bought my wife a few cars, but I don't see the point to driving. I currently live a block from the bus stop, but the grocery store is between that and my place and the gas station is 2 blocks away. I am pissed off that in custody court my ex's lawyer made a big deal about me not driving by choice(even though I was the one taking him to appointments and getting him from her place and back to it for over a year). I seriously had to not laugh at this idiot lawyer asking how I get around in a city with busses, uber, taxis, family, and the fact that my ex knows I would put the boy in his carrier and walk 5 miles. Driving is such a weird American thing that people think is needed but really isn't. if you live out on a farm then it makes sense, grabbing people to carpool to job sites makes sense. driving to the store 2 blocks away to avoid a 4 minute walk is crazy. I had a middle school teacher that lived in a house on the edge of the school parking lot and she actually drove from her house across the parking lot to park and go to work rather than the minute it'd have taken to just walk from her door to the school. I wish less hosed up countries would let me in.

Healthcare is hosed here all sorts of ways. I was talking to someone I know yesterday and they didn't understand that I agreed with them even if I have a different way to look at things.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Fuuuuuck you comdata. You bastards make me wait nearly 2 weeks for a debit card and then fraud lock it within a couple days. I'll spend my money wherever I flippin want. And how dare you suggest that SA is a flaggable site? Or was it Amazon you think was indicative of fraud? gently caress your stupid policy. You dicks stopped me from buying donuts and a toy, I hope you go out of business.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021