Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Ludwig Kittenstein
David Mewme
Mary Wollstonecat
Karl Manx
Meowy Midgley
Purrgen Habermice
Sockitties
John Purrle
Duns Scottish Fold
Charles Tailor
William of ACKham
George Furball
Si-meow-n de Mewvoir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Purrto

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Diogenes

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Conmewcius

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Karl Manx

E: I saw what you did elf :argh:

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Meyouch~

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Jean-Jacques Russian Blue

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

PokeJoe posted:

Karl Manx

E: I saw what you did elf :argh:

It’s in the OP :ssh:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Cat I'm Pet Sitting : "I invented the AIDS virus, I made Hitler hate Jews and Gays and Romani, I fundraised millions for anti-choice Republicans, I am the user known as QAnon that turned half the country into conspiracy lunatics, I was one of the cops that gave that kid back to Jeffrey Dahmer, I used my social media stocks to help manipulate the narrative surrounding COVID and allow it to become a persistent endemic, I invented gay conversion therapy, I - "

Me: "I voted for Donald Trump."

AchtungBaby
Dec 5, 2007

Just post pictures of cats

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
J. Wellington Cat III

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
All cats are just Diogenes

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Cats are either raging assholes or as dumpy as any dog.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Yaldabaoth posted:

Cats are either raging assholes or as dumpy as any dog.

:frogout:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

People are always like "Dogs are smelly and dirty" which is really bizarre because I've walked into houses and not realized they had a dog until the dog came up to me, but if you walk into a cat person's domicile, no matter how clean they keep things, you can smell that it's where a cat lives.

This isn't even getting into cat piss being some of the worst smelling poo poo on earth, cat wet food smelling like rear end and turning any garbage can into a miasmatic zone of rear end smell if you don't throw the can out immediately, cat poop smelling worse than dogshit, cats making GBS threads inside in litterboxes where they kick the nasty rear end litter all over the place, them coughing up furballs and poo poo, they nasty rear end dirty mfers.

I love cats, but we need to stop lying to ourselves, my experiences as a pet sitter have pretty much proven this to be true

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I want to get a sphynx which really doubles up on the nasty factor because their ears build up nasty gunk you need to clean out and they be getting oil stains everywhere from not having fur to collect body oil and then you get their ballsack imprints on clear surfaces

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
shut the gently caress up dweeb!

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

people who sleep on glass beds shouldn't have sphynxes

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

people who sleep on glass beds shouldn't have sphynxes

I'm going to train the cat to sit above my monitor so the ballsack imprints get on my monitor

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

immanuel kat

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

rene descats

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

All cats aren't assholes, they just communicate differently than dogs, and humans want them to act like dogs.

That said, there are many assholes that just happen to be a cat. Sometimes an animal will just pick a person to hate.

Sometimes humans do the same.

This is my cat philosophy.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

kitten offray de la mettrie

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

cat derrida

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

louis allthissfur

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

albert catmus

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

thales, but a cat

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

vladimir ilyich kitten

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

AchtungBaby posted:

Just post pictures of cats

Philosophizing my bathrobe.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

felis

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
Arthur Schopenmeower

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

DicktheCat posted:

All cats aren't assholes, they just communicate differently than dogs, and humans want them to act like dogs.

That said, there are many assholes that just happen to be a cat. Sometimes an animal will just pick a person to hate.

Sometimes humans do the same.

This is my cat philosophy.

dickthecat

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Socatres

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
Søren Kierkegaarrgghh gently caress you cat i'm so loving sick of your poo poo