Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

oh no stav you aren't supposed to go down the mandatory downward spiral this soon!

should have waited a year or two

chapo check

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Terror Sweat posted:

Stop talking about stav and gossiping like a bunch of scorned lovers. This is the Adam Friedland show thread

its really sad watching tyhe fat community turn on one of its own like this

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

theres simply no way that their years of comments about how tired they are of singing songs about being gay could be true

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

we're free guys. I can finally say it: I think having sex with attractive women who don't smell bad or have bpd or are in a cult or a polycule or a crust punk bad or whatever is cool. and we have sex in a normal bedroom and not somewhere thaqt looks like its from saw IV. thats the best kind of sex to me.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

thats unfair. sunk dunk HATES pussy

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Adam friedland presents blonded

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

you morons are rapidly gaslighting eachother into hating the entire show

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Sunk Dunk posted:

burned out from working 2 hours a week for 30k a month i feel really bad for him

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

would lvoe to see stav sitting on a different folding chair

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

https://twitter.com/MrCatLover99/status/1557436544167952391

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

For the entire immigrant part it feels like the only joke is the announcer saying foreign names

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

maybe he just didn't want to do the thing he said he hated for years

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

Walking away from the easiest money of all time is a hard thing for wage slaves to accept

Stop pocket watching

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

Lookit this fuckin hall monitor over here

You owe everything to stav. He ruined your life

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

SMERSH Mouth posted:

Unlike everyone in this thread who hated Adam and wanted to kill him until they decided that wasn’t funny anymore and started down the “like Adam ironically” pipeline until they’re here at the point where they all want to keep him inside their asses like a gerbil, I hope stav comes back as a guest on tafs & they squash the beef and we get occasional eps with him still.

I have always supported adam

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

this is so nice lol

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

delightful ep. very weird seeing the boys talk to obvious fans and sincerely accepting compliments from them without seeming revolted

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

now obsessed with the implied ongoing story of the scripted adam friedland show segments

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

I would've just called you 'Rubenesque' but neologisms are cool too

ehehehe

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Tetramin posted:

I think someone is just running some kind of “influencer boxing” poo poo and it’s fairly entertaining

ye its been going on since KSI vs jake paul a few years ago. its weird that the definition has broadened enough to include hyde though

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

sponges posted:

What was so bad about it? Like Kiwifarms adjacent?

the one time i looked it was all pro-rittenhouse memes

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

holefoods posted:

Pretty funny in retrospect that most dumb guys with a cackle laugh thinking “I could go on and riff with the boys” could probably seamlessly fill in for stav.

yes. You could in fact holefoods.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

theyre all just comedians. the girl is (apparently extremely cancelled) former tiktok star ivy wolk

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

i dont see any controversy about her at after a quick search, what did she do

i dont know

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

moist turtleneck posted:

It's just extremely funny that he sold out to make less money and work more

its not him editing the clips guys

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

whats your point lol. its still more work to tour for a living than podcasting even if you pay some one else to post your hacky crowd work a million times a day.

drat youre right its incredibly funny that hes making suboptimal business decisions

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

*obesely* what a stupid piece of poo poo!

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

That’s just what every middle-class Main Line suburban girl looks like in PA. I can see the inside of her house right now in my mind’s eye as clearly as if I were Wizard Master peeking in through the living room window. If I were young Stavros and that was my first girlfriend I would have(and did do) the same (extremely stupid) thing.

Space Camp fuckup posted:

I'm checking your state's sex offender registry.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

kolby posted:

I hadn't even heard of Cumtown and I was just searching youtube for "podcast fights" and Nick had "accidentally" uploaded the fight. I was confused because everyone in the comments was saying how awkward it was and I thought it was retarded.

Knowing the boys now, I get it, but at the time I thought I'd listen to an episode to see the dynamic. It started out with Nick saying something like, "ARCHIE, QUIT CALLING ME THE N WORD" and I've listened to everyone episode since.
Just thought of a great fight for you op: the uhh yeah dude fight that was later revealed to be caused by a carbon monoxide leak

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

lol

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZNZtgYvaU0

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

lol

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

lmao nick forgetting to bill super spesiosa for a year

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

great ep. dont know why they filmed it with a 2012 instagram filter

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

The_Rob posted:

Dude I prefer the look of that rather than every other video podcasts looking way too bright and saturated.

there are more brightly coloured and saturated video podcasts?

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

'What is Minecraft? It's like... blocks or something?'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

bein lain