Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

They got that "new project energy" thing going on, hope it lasts it's fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I cant tell if Nick is getting increasingly annoyed at Adam's inability to read and deliver a simple line or if I'm projecting

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

The offsites still do that child molester thing whenever Stav news goes mainstream which is funny but also kinda frightening

Didn't realize shane was a JP fan lmao but it makes sense

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Mandrel posted:

i mean I think before everybody assumed they all hated the show and were tired of doing it, so nobody really blamed stav in particular for being a drag. but obviously when the one guy leaves and the new show is dramatically better and it seems like the problem was actually just him it's going to color peoples perspective

Nick was moping about ending the show since last year, Stav leaving was the kick he needed to actually go ahead and change things up and now he's full of new project energy. Hell, they both were pretty excited about TAFS when he and Stav were joking about it a couple months back. I am also excited, I want to see this set

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

That would require admitting you went on a date with stav; hes invincible

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Thread turning stav in a snowball-esque character as soon as he leaves is very fitting (for he is a pig you see)

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

The biggest thing that makes me skeptical about the story is the idea that the three podcast hosts didn’t just auto-split the money they were getting three ways, how was Nick able to be in a position to not let stav be paid one way or another. Did Nick or Adam have control of cum town or the Patreon money without stav? It doesn’t make sense

Nick seemed surprised on the episode where they announced Stav leaving, mentioning something about it being abrupt. Which doesn't really line up with the theory, although I guess you could read it as "You don't get paid for eps you aren't on, if you don't like it you can quit now" "okay I quit" "Ah"

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

is future files still alive

After his channel got taken down he rebranded as FFBO entertainment. He paid for a dozen or so bits to be animated and otherwise streams cumtown 24/7 to an audience of dozens

His patreon makes 30 dollars a month

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

henkman posted:

All because they made a video flexing about how much money they made uploading cumtown bits

Yeah like things were a little odd when he started shilling silver at the end of the vids, and then they got really weird when he was trying to get listeners to convince Nick to have him on and made a little animation of his avatar shooting Adam. But thinking you can become third chair was common amongst the fans. Thats the beauty of TAFS, there's only two chairs

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Calling big tits "floppy slappies" is big "bag of sand" energy

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

pondering 9/11 seinfeld with horror

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Glad to see virgil get a writing credit

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Everyone's health goes to poo poo when they go on tour; I can only assume Stav is making it up with healthy choices during the down-time of course

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Yeah way back when I was working out in fits and starts I'd get up to like a month solid and then start telling people and then almost immediately fall off. Now it's a habit so that's not an issue anymore but I do feel sympathy for stavs struggles. Does not mean I will stop making fun of him of course

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

When you factor in water weight 5 lbs is fine. Or not fine, it's bad. Idk

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

KoRMaK posted:

tom is so mad and it didn't really seem like he had that much outright contempt until he was on Chapo

I'm not sure if you're referring to something recent hes said but Tom has been taking random potshots for years (usually at stav; bigger target)

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I think the animation got nuked but Nick's cellphone kiosk story

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Shame this is the last year he can sell the calendar

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I'm generally pro stav but I'm getting a bad feeling

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Some social media intern pulling extra hours trying to figure out the comments also I'm gay

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Bust Master

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

holefoods posted:

One of my friends is apparently into redbar, I feel like imhotep warped reality or something

lol, over the holidays my brother said he was getting into this new comedian, he struggled to recall the name for a bit then "it's something greek... I can describe what he looks like"

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Increased scrutiny of cumtown by the hoi polloi leads to Stav getting cancelled, handing Nick the W in the final brain war

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

holefoods posted:

his extremely long response posts are pretty funny if you interpret them like an I think you should leave sketch

him taking every single sentence 100% literally makes me think, well, you know

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

This is detective Alonzo from internal affairs,

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

What ep had Stav saying that Adam's dick was so small that it made women feel small because they were the same size as his dick

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Bless you, Stav's helpless giggles as he tries to defend his burn are heartwarming

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

What the gently caress lmao

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Hes a little hot and foamy

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

:thunk:

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Just having a giggle, he plucked that number our of the air and I was like, haha wouldn't it be funny if that was close. We all know Stavvy'd never buy a medium

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

House of leaves vibes

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I always liked this one too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtdw0RxfdF8

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

IG-88 posted:

yeah, i was hoping the thread would know more than the search engine

crazy mandela effects going on here guys

Along those lines I feel like myself and one other person remember a bit that never actually happened; where the joker tries to get batman to say the n-word. skywriting "hard r, batman" with joker gas and Commissioner Gordon looking up and turning to Batman like "What the sam hill does he mean by that?" , and so on

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

TwoStepBoog posted:

Stav getting broken up with by his much better looking girlfriend because he asked for an open relationship is a very George move

If I remember right she wanted to get serious and he wanted to keep it casual so he could keep loving around, but maybe that was a different one

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

slave to my cravings posted:

Stav getting on top of the whale to pull out the golf ball from its blowhole but sinks it to the bottom of the ocean instead

The onlookers get confused and start trying to push stav back out to sea

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

The last season of drew carrey was after the ratings tanked hugely but they couldn't cancel it due to contractual issues so it aired like in the middle of summer and got really weird since there was no executive oversight

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

The video was gay sex? Wow. I didn't know that. You're telling me now for the first time

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Classic stav 🤣

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Tony Blankley!