Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano

UwUnabomber posted:

My dad was a klansman and I hadn't talked to him in 13 years when he died two months ago.

He worked for Ford and never drove one because he knew how hosed up he was at work all the time while assembling cars.

Any color as long as it's not black

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Rufus Ping posted:

lol

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Rufus Ping posted:

stavlaugh.wav

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

Rufus Ping posted:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Futanari Damacy posted:

Workshopping a new bit where I go “last one in the pool has to suck everybody’s dick!!” then do a super exaggerated slow walk and go “oh no!!!” as everyone else races past me to get in

Lmao

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Futanari Damacy posted:

Workshopping a new bit where I go “last one in the pool has to suck everybody’s dick!!” then do a super exaggerated slow walk and go “oh no!!!” as everyone else races past me to get in

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Futanari Damacy posted:

sucks that the klansman dad posted right after this one because it is funny but lmao

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Thank you for calling support, this is Formica Hughes.

No that's a different department, I'll transfer you to my colleague Terrazzo Harvey. What? No we're not related why do you ask?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Hello, Customer Service, I am on my lunch break, how can I disconnect you today?

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

goethe.cx posted:

dad who worked all his life at the dick sucking factory always asking his son what kind of dicks he's sucking on

me: not that great honestly, his dick was small and it took him forever to cum

dad, scoffing: well what did you expect son, sucking off a guy named otis. you're lucky he cummed at all

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/FrasierScreens/status/1661053421804240896?t=GE0xv92dPIXrkyq5-EVVyQ&s=19

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

net work error posted:

Formica Hughes

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Futanari Damacy posted:

first of all lol

second it reminds me of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hI4vjVN1aY

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

moist turtleneck posted:

a dad that gets stuck all the time to get some time to do the sudoku
all fun and games until someone has to gently caress his rear end to get him unstuck from under the table

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Hes a little hot and foamy

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Frasier reboot is coming soon. David Hyde Pierce is too sick but Roz is back.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
Hello all. I made a feedback thread for RGD. Since this sub might be full of people who live in their bookmarks, I am linking it in here too. Come tell me about RGD.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Hand Knit posted:

Hello all. I made a feedback thread for RGD. Since this sub might be full of people who live in their bookmarks, I am linking it in here too. Come tell me about RGD.

Go away we’re naked.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/realonlineboy/status/1661485598694342657?t=BhCnGg-Cp7SryNkWbcztwg&s=19

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ruk03POqX4

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007
Which episode is it when Nick is under a blanket looking like Hunter S Thompson discussing Michel Winslow?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Does anyone else hear dril tweets in Nick's Jack Nicholson voice?

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl0HX-me1r8

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007

UwUnabomber posted:

Does anyone else hear dril tweets in Nick's Jack Nicholson voice?

I hear Michael Douglas in Nick's Michael Douglas voice

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007

Cheers

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I was just posting the new episode lol

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Brigadier Sockface posted:

I hear Michael Douglas in Nick's Michael Douglas voice

Is this what you want? Is this part of your “game”?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

moist turtleneck posted:

Yeah they even pulled him out of the sanitarium to consult on something about the trains like he was some batman villain

What the heck? Is this real or a dream you had or something?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

speaking of autistic train appreciators, donoteat is currently live streaming his so far successful effort to get his Franklin build running in cities skylines

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

very funny that this thread turned out to be full of people who are train guy adjacent

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

holefoods posted:

very funny that this thread turned out to be full of people who are train guy adjacent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1rfamuO2_A

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I live in a building that claims to have the fastest elevators in the city lol. They are really fast, I live on 22 and if I’m alone in the car I go from the lobby to 22 in like 40 seconds. That’s about as long as the parking ramp elevator takes to go 3 floors.

When I first moved in I had constant vertigo for like a week from how fast it was. Send the elevator appreciators here.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Malcolm Excellent posted:

What the heck? Is this real or a dream you had or something?

McCollum, who's been arrested 30 times for transit-related crimes, told The Associated Press that his uncontrollable obsession with buses and trains is because of an autism-spectrum disorder and he needs help. He was most recently arrested in November, when he was accused of stealing a Greyhound bus from a terminal in New Jersey and driving it to Brooklyn.

Transit officials said they would ask for written notice from the film's producers, The Gotham Group, of their financial agreement with McCollum. The officials said they were seeking "any ill-gotten gains he receives from participation in this purported film project." The Gotham Group had no comment.

McCollum, now 50, had the subway map memorized by age 8. He befriended engineers and pilots and first started hanging around the subway as a child — he knows every subway line, every stop. After the Sept. 11 attacks, he was asked by the MTA to help fortify their system, his lawyer said. He wanted to work for the MTA, but transit officials have long said they would not hire someone who had stolen a train, as he did at 15 from Penn Station to the World Trade Center.

"The MTA created this problem because they were lazy and glad to have him do their work," said McCollum's attorney, Sally Butler. "They also aren't involved in this case. I will fight this."

"I might be doing a train operator today, I might be doing a bus operator tomorrow, I may be doing a token booth the next day," he explains. "They took it on face value. 'He knows the lingo, he's got the uniforms, he must work here somewhere.'"

Yes, he knew he was committing a crime every time he donned those stolen uniforms. He has, in fact, spent most of his adult life behind bars for stealing over 500 buses and trains.

That's where things get a wee bit complicated. McCollum has been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, described in the movie as "an autistic disorder characterized by high intelligence, social impairment, and intense interest in one subject."

"I'm really good with trains. But I can't seem to figure out people," McCollum explains. "I'd like to compare myself to Superman. His weakness is Kryptonite. My weakness is the third rail."

moist turtleneck fucked around with this message at 04:45 on May 25, 2023

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
Just let him run the drat train

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Half of Dracula posted:

Just let him run train

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
that definitely shouldn't count as stealing a drat train

it's not like he even drove it somewhere else

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
When I think stealing a train I think either Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid or that Qanon guy who tried to drive a train off its rails into a ship docked in the harbor to free the Mole Children supposedly trapped inside

Nothing in between

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Also who hasn’t walked by an idling bus while the driver is getting coffee or using the shitter and thought “the people deserve better” and wanted to drive off making all the stops

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Half of Dracula posted:

Just let him run the drat train

he's the one orchestrating all these train crashes from prison like Law Abiding Citizen