Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Nick and Adam are going to be on the free MSSP ep this week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Mandrel posted:

shane is pretty smart but yeah he just loves his dad alot. matt might be one of the dumbest people I've ever listened to on a podcast

he's a published author
https://www.amazon.com.au/Overlook-Story-About-Disappointment-American-ebook/dp/B07BW45YFR

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Saw Matt and Shane last night and some clown yelled out Cum Town for no reason

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Sunk Dunk posted:

burned out from working 2 hours a week for 30k a month i feel really bad for him

I think this is disingenuous at best - I can only
imagine how draining touring would be with a constant grind of dealing with airports, lovely hotels and bad food (not to mention having to constantly be “on”). Only a jerk would begrudge him the chance to take a break and recharge

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

the milk machine posted:

can stavros fly on a regular airplane or does he have to go by cargo ship or something

It’s common loving decency

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
My analysis regarding the nick/stav fallout

A couple eps before stav left he said he would need a payout from adam if the show continues into 2023. Nick expressed that if *he* werent contributing to the show, he wouldnt expect to get paid. Stav disagrees. At the time stav was gonna ride out the rest of 2022, so any issue would theoretically be ironed out by the start of 2023. But then stav decides he wants to take the summer off (because he's fat and doesnt have the stamina to work 2 hours a week). Im guessing he expected to keep getting paid during this absence. Nick is annoyed, tells him to just leave now. So here's where the issue lies: either the lecherous pig is still drawing a percentage of the patreon (and nick/adam are pissed) or he's completely cut off (and he's pissed). Given the sudden and extreme antipathy i get the sense that stav might have threatened legal action. Nick spitefully goes all in on creating a completely new entity called TAFS, making it more difficult for stav to claim money from the show. Also, i get the sense nick may have more than a little dirt on the fat man, and is sort of holding that over his head. He has been taking some unchill shots implying stav fucks drunk fans lately

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Mordja posted:

I barely know who Hasan is but he seems like a loser and "political twitch streamer" sounds like an ancient gypsy curse.

Imagine still being a leftist after you turn 30 lmao 😂

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

AnimeIsTrash posted:

The episodes where Nick tries are some of the best. Like when Nick setup the soundboard, or the stavbot episode.

I’ve actually always said this

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

SaberToothedPie posted:

I work with shoes and a lady came in to return some, she said they were too heavy on the heel and that they made her walk like a chinese man. She then proceeds to shuffle her feet as she walks in front of me and then SHE DOES THE loving EYES WITH HER FINGERS. Instantly thought of this thread.

tl;dr I met nick in prosthetics today

This is funny, but it’s also kind of a downer that the forums have become so Soyified that you could only post it in this thread or FYAD without eating a probe and being piled on by middle aged bugmen

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Looks like the worm has certainly turned for Stav

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Mordja posted:

Sends WM a single text from a burner phone: "Do it."

:tipshat:

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

sponges posted:

Lol why is she such a bad person?

He won’t be able to answer that anytime soon

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
It begins 🙈🙈🙈

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol reddit finally figured out that the tom meyers fan subreddit was in fact something else

What’d they have, a bong hit transplant?

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

I want to gently caress so bad.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

The_Rob posted:

That’s not true at all.

I went to see Everything Everywhere All At Once because everyone said it was good but it actually sucked poo poo

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
I’m hoping TAFS takes a similar trajectory to On Cinema, with high-concept off-camera narrative arcs, in-jokes that are seasons in the making and and an extended universe of spinoffs

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

britishbornandbread posted:

What the hell is a tradcath

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
This is dire

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Look like Adam and Dasha were at the same dinner recently... good to see things are now amicable between them

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Anna and Dasha from Red Scare are on the new episode

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
My favourite high concept bit since the Lasagna Cat sexual partners video

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
😂😂😂

https://twitter.com/stavvybaby/status/1569853356356636673?s=46&t=Q6YWedAmhmuh4CUbZjaH-Q

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
👀

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Cael posted:

Me whenever I see her picture

Stav told her that he loves Greece and she misunderstood 😂

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

ElGroucho posted:

For me the trick is running 30 miles a week, because there is no loving way I can't eat like a middle aged mexican, no mames

I’m lucky to have a large amount of lean muscle mass, gained largely from a PPL program of my own design which is centred around heavy compound lifts (current lifts: bench 100kg 4x8, OHP 60kg 4x8, Squat 140kg 4x8, Deadlift 180kg 5x5) followed my high-volume accessory work which incorporates supersets to minimise time. I supplement this with both medium and high intensity cardio work (I currently run a 45 minute 10km with minimal exertion). This has given me a very high metabolic resting rate which allows me to not only be able but willing to be less discerning about portion sizes.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

How much would you love to give this bloke a knuckle sandwich

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

So true! 😂😂

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Haha :D

https://twitter.com/stavvybaby/status/1580273111613968384?s=46&t=bB5Qm0kMz6mcPTCKzKiO5g

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
I’d love to loving smash that bloke one day

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Pharmaskittle posted:

every part of my man is marbled

He’s loving fat as poo poo :D

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Haha :D

https://twitter.com/stavvybaby/status/1587119476427788288?s=46&t=qfCwFJq_CPDMALqR8m15QA

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
https://twitter.com/feraljokes/status/1587940264366116864?s=20&t=xIXMgtQ6nwFMl_nxg8ZMFA

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
haha :D

https://twitter.com/stavvybaby/status/1588702929359626240?s=46&t=1To0C3SXK-0Zxxc7uTXLJQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master