Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

oh no stav you aren't supposed to go down the mandatory downward spiral this soon!

should have waited a year or two

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

i say swears online posted:

they visited twenty potential studio sites and chose the one with no a/c
the ones with hvac are probably 50k a month instead of 20k a month

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Shitstorm Trooper posted:

Bust Rodd will be free in mere hours.
inshallah

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Sunk Dunk posted:

sorry i quit smoking weed recently and my brain hasnt been working the same ever since
https://cum-town.blubrry.net/ because logging in to spotify blows rear end

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Sunk Dunk posted:

"includes discord benefits"

im 99% sure they have no discord lol
it exists but i don't think nick or adam are even on it let alone administrating it

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

i hope they buy the cheapest, shittiest furniture to fill out the studio and intended recording room

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Sunk Dunk posted:

How did Adam get so bad between last episode and this episode
nick telling him he was both sincere and full of poo poo when he says producer things

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Did Nick try to grab Adam's crotch for a minute there?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Mandrel posted:

at the exponential rate they're improving in production quality this will be the best show of all time by the end of the year
it's a shame patreon removed the ability to see the dosh they're making if you're a member unless you're using the API but they put up two new tiers in their membership goals page so everyone can see how far they're getting, they're up to $120k now!

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Mandrel posted:

Jordan is very funny bust is just gay
i find bust rodd amusing and slightly endearing (in a dumb way), wouldn't gently caress him though

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Mordja posted:

Ian's podcast is great because absolutely nobody involved has any respect for him.
he'd get better results being on onlyfans

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

this is the actual thing: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B50l484pDaMobXI2Wk5CX0NMbkU/view

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

people like to joke about how nick is 5 years away from killing himself but the reality is people like that are perpetually like that because they love living On The Edge

i'm actually really worried about stav because from recent pictures he seems to have bloated, at least gain some muscle mass and become a sumo superstar

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Social Media posted:

hilarious but that's still less than they make in a month
adam is aiso pretty frugal so there's a safety net if nick continues loving the crypto chicken

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Coxswain Balls posted:

It sounds like TAFS is the best thing that's happened to Nick in a while, not just as a creative outlet but it sounds like he's enjoying keeping busy with all the handyman stuff he has to do for the new studio and sets.
apparently he (and surprisingly adam) absolutely killed it at wherever they were, portland I think? the replies in the patreon posts alluded to that

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Shitstorm Trooper posted:

I might just be really attracted to Ian to be honest.
he's not all that high on the "i just want to make a big mistake" factor, but yeah he'd be a shameful gently caress

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

quote:

whatever, the people spoke. they dont want glengarry glen ross. fine. literally who cares. its been my life dream to recreate glengarry glen ross and play every character but I guess its more important to people that they have a talk show. so fine. maybe another opportunity will present itself in the future. I seriously loving doubt it but ill put my feelings aside and just do what everyone else wants

:smith:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

mark immune posted:

the booze is good for nick imo. the irish need alcohol to express their souls, it's basic race science
"actually starting the show" seems to have given him enough anxiety to resort to liquid courage*

* - legal disclaimer: alcohol is not actually liquid courage

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

did chapo start an Avatar cult or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Mandrel posted:

nick has to be in the interviews
i think he's trying to find out how little work he can do on camera before people start unsubbing