Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

I felt the same way but looked into him and it turns out he's actually a deluded washout who has been around long enough that every podcaster knows him as a staple of the social scene. He's the 35 year old at a frat party of podcasts

how'd you look into him chief

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
mikes money woes would end if he moved out of the city

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

moist turtleneck posted:

wait wait wait

was this riffing on recine

https://i.imgur.com/VB3UNZE.gifv

that guy is on babish all the time now

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

moist turtleneck posted:

god babish is so bad now, i stumbled on one of his videos from 4 years ago and it was ten times better

quick, calm, and to the point

his new poo poo is all lame as hell and somebody told him he was funny

brother if i made the money he does i would have no problem debasing myself

basics with babish still good tho

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

it would be so cool to die

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
bust rodd at his absolute worst was 100 x better than this guy

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

her schtick with the kids dad is getting so fuckin old

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
seeing Mike Recine tomorrow night

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Mordja posted:

Have fun, and make sure to use protection

im seeing his comedy, im not going to gently caress him, i wouldnt do that

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

net work error posted:

Can't imagine that'd be hard. (he is large)

haha yeah i might gently caress him

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

imhotep posted:

I don’t either but it’s pretty funny

shut the gently caress up!!!!

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
im gonna see the bug himself this weekend

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
did this get posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgqssveiCZM

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

slave to my cravings posted:

I listened to the original ep of that rumor a while ago and it always sounded like it was one of the original Baltimore/DC/MD comics like Irwin or Greg pahanish that did it. I’m not saying it was either one of those guys just one of the guys in that lovely comedy scene

getting caught up on this thread

the girl did not have Down’s syndrome but is absolutely mentally handicapped, could be extreme autism no one really knows. she hangs around the stand and used to hang out around the creek a lot and is presumably from a rich family. most comics were polite enough to her but Jake was on an insane bender and hosed her in a car. I do not know if it was his hers or someone else’s. the known confrontations about it had him saying it’s fine she can consent she deserves to have sex like anyone else

this is right when he was opening for patton was doing every podcast and was scheduled to do rogan. then he did his weird everyone is a fascist turn and lost his mind. feuding with Luis Gomez probably makes it tougher to get booked on his shows (probably not honestly) but he has no real power in the industry to block anyone else’s career

he was in my nearby midsized city within 4 hours of NYC fairly recently and was asking people if they thought he could be a big name in their comedy scene if he moved

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

holefoods posted:

hell yeah more loreheads

not quite that kind of freak I just know some loudmouths from the industry who were around him at the time. he is a weird fuckin dude and everyone decided it was better not to be associated with him which is why he mostly does shows with musicians/dominatrixes now.

the only other stuff is allegedly some big right wing org approached Ian and offered him a poo poo ton of money to do some stuff with them and he told them to gently caress off. also something described as “real bad” involving stav that won’t go anywhere because the person effected doesn’t want to go public but it contributed to the end of cumtown. I don’t know how much I believe either of those though and this is from a person who does an insane amount of cocaine. im gay.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
i can also disclose that a certain half mexican comic we like joking about was indeed hanging out with a certain half japanese blogger/podcast host because he thought he could use his connections in political media but it turned out that certain blogger was already cut off from that world due to some questionable conversations with some women of questionable age so he stopped hanging out with him

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

moist turtleneck posted:

Stav making drunk girls sign shoddy NDAs on the back of hamburger wrappers

dude has tons of high tier mid/low tier beautiful girls throwing themselves at him in midsize cities across america at this point like begging him to spit and piss on them

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

moist turtleneck posted:

Ugh imagine the smell of him next to you on a plane he probably open mouth chews in his sleep

imagine passing up like a guaranteed $1000-2000 to meet up with an onlyfans subscriber and yell at his little rear end dick to instead wait in the lobby of what you believe is the hotel the comedy club puts performers up in for 6 hours for stav to trudge in through those sliding doors

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

inferis posted:

does “really bad” mean more or less bad than virgil texas

i dont know dude the guy i know doesnt know either which means its probably not true

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Clown has lots of probes but they're from mods i don't recognize/give a gently caress about so let a man swagger around a little jeez

I got chain proved to the max limit by Larry parrish because I posted bad.

every few months I post in imp zone until I do a bad one and then I try again later

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

can we get the ik to kill john romero when he posts too. thanks and god bless

gently caress did I do

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Gone Fashing posted:

have you considered making good posts

you gotta put in the work to get there man

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
i think virgil texas just has a job somewhere that doesnt know him as virgil texas

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
lol @ jake flores

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
its gonna be sad when bust rodd drops off the most posts list here. rip. i am happy to not have to read his posts anymore but i miss the energy everyone had trying to make him stop

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

whats up playboy

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
lmao that dasha cheated on Adam because her horoscope said to

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

I don’t usually judge people for their taste in media or entertainment but being a red scare fan is unironically demonstrative of a character or moral deficiency. listening to a pod because it’s the girlfriend of a different podcaster you like is bad enough and about as parasocial as it is possible to be, but listening to that poo poo and putting it into your regular rotation should be as embarrassing as being a my little pony fan.

my wife who hates all of this poo poo used to love red scare when they started because they used to talk about things she was interested in and could relate to I.e critique of mainstream feminism, fashion, how weird it is to grow up with eastern european immigrant parents, having an autistic f slur boyfriend, etc.

last time i asked her about it she said she stopped listening because it was just dasha talking about how bad she wanted an eating disorder and anna needing to call everything retarded

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
personally i think it will pick up when people spam text to speech to yell the n word at the contestants 5000 times a day

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
not to defend imgaytep or anything like that, but lets be real here, sam hyde project chat has more of a home here than get headbar

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

I haven’t read the rest of this thread so maybe it’s been covered but she is a goon. at least was. also was a pre transition sex pest

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
do any of you guys have the pic of YOUR FATHER IS CHINESE in the mortal kombat font? I want to post it in the mortal kombat thread

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Pharmaskittle posted:

iirc I originally made this at the first Google result for "mortal Kombat font generator" or something

thanks I won’t give you credit

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
boys

is that BUST RODD in the latest stav crowd work vid

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
when I saw Mike recine my wife made me talk to him after because “look no one is talking to him”

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
when’s the next ep

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

UwUnabomber posted:

Jimmy Falun Gongs discord really has it out for Nick.

buddy of mine going off the deep end cause of that place

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
dasha called Jake the f slur

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
where are the new episodes jew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
that thread sucks absolute poo poo because they at one point had an entire repository of bootleg rss feeds and it went away and i go back every 6 months and ask if its back and they tell me to use some gayass magnet torrents