Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

It was Tryna Peed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

mark immune posted:

:siren: TAFS fans quote this post to get a free gang tag :siren:

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

net work error posted:

How can I find my post count in the other thread?
You click the number of total replies when you're using a desktop browser. But to make it easier for anyone on mobile rn:

Salud and respect to all the posting warriors.

Cael fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Jul 19, 2022

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

WEH posted:

looks like lord licorice to me

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

ElGroucho posted:

Apparently TikTok is blocked in India, so you are going to have to describe in great detail the haggard, weatherworn look in his empty, dead eyes

Ian calling Nick a “dead eyed idiot” is still such a great moment.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I’d love to see a fake Fitness Log Cabin post making fun of Stav’s journey.

“Sorry guys, I had lost 30 pounds but then my dad was mean to me so I gain 40. But I promise next month I’ll be the 20,000 step bastard”

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

WEH posted:

stav will be rolled out of the industry in six months because he threw a tantrum when presented with a single pork shoulder in the conan green room

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Nowledge

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

google weinstein epstein gay sex tape

Still more appealing than a Bust Rodd sex story

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Petition to get Michelle Obama and/or Viola Davis as a guest on TAFS
https://twitter.com/iamlexstylz/status/1550174731558703104?s=20&t=c9xptzXx-GyuUtMdtTOFqw

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

o7

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

When I had asked someone in another thread for a good short clip of how they would get someone into Matt and Shane, they gave me this and it's what I would tell anyone to watch. Perfect capture of the genuine white trash argument from earlier.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9FmRKpBEhg

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Bustin makes me feel Rodd

Also I don’t care that he made fun of me before for liking stupid statistics, it’s funny as hell to look at Graphtreon and seeing the most minor of dips the weekend stav left but all July has been a massive loving spike. TAFS is delivering, folks, you love to see it

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

It really would be the best narrative if they were serious about ending the show (mainly driven by one person) but then they had so much fun doing all this now that they’re in it for years.

It’s all about perseverance.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

New narrative we should all establish: Nick bullying Adam was entirely Stav's idea, Stav figured the more Nick made fun of Adam the less he'd make fun of Stav

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Trillhouse posted:

oh he crazy for this one

you know it smell crazy in there

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Brigadier Sockface posted:

Adam as Indiana Jones lifting his share of the patreon money

“IT BELONGS … IN A BANK”

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

It’s the standing part. Yes I know that’s how comics perform but if he was sitting down, even just IMAGING there was a desk between them would make sense. Instead it’s more like Nick is a reclusive gay millionaire who paid Adam to come do a private standup show and sits 2 feet away for it.

In summary lol

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I forget who said it to Nick and Stav, but still love the line “one of you has body dysmorphia and the other looks like you SHOULD have body dysmorphia”

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

https://twitter.com/duddersj/status/1557030727367045120?s=21&t=1AbW9J_mcbBQ6KXfRebpKA

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

God drat Test Video 3 is a work of art, and I am so glad I'm now a loser who's paying for this. Can't believe I was about to listen to this one audio only.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Space Camp fuckup posted:

Yeah dude everyone knows Stav was the real star of the show

A literal gas giant

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Jordan Jensen is just Chelsea Peretti 2.0 and no I will not be accepting any critiques of this position

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Adam should recreate the monologue that got Martin Lawrence banned from SNL

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Bust Rodd posted:

Walking away from the easiest money of all time is a hard thing for wage slaves to accept

You're not wrong, but let's not conflate something being hard with it being the smart choice.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

a fatguy baldspot posted:

I’m already crying a little thinking about when he dies in a year from heart failure

Nick goes up to speak at Stav’s funeral and he has stavbot with him at the mic.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Crespolini posted:

Ah. I'm calmer for hearing that

You also have to force yourself to realize that even if someone is making bank streaming, this isn't something that'll last forever. Like dorium said, the top 1% of 1% of streamers might make so much that they can pack it up after a few years and live comfortably but that's beyond even most "top" streamers. Go back 5-10 years for all those people seeming raking it in on the early days of YouTube and whatever web-based video content was out there. Those people aren't living in mansions, they're back to being bottom of the food chain and probably working a regular rear end job thinking about their glory days.

dorium posted:

all that to say, stav doesnt have the stamina for any of that.

Forget stamina, imagine with him streaming for 10 hours how many bathroom and snack breaks he'd be taking

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

DAYYYUM THEY GOT GARFIELD SUCKIN HIS OWN DICK, SON

~~~mindfreak~~~

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Brigadier Sockface posted:

is that wizards masters alt

Cross reference to see if they’re commenting on red scare videos

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

maxe posted:

im way too healthy these days to love or hate anyone ive never met, its great

same, but for caring about getting called out for hypocrisy. I'm sure two years ago I said Stav (mainly his laugh) was integral to the show and Adam was a gay bug, now it's the other way around. Nobody cares, never stop :justpost:ing with the fallas

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

This guest is dogshit but there’s some good laughs.

Also, now that we have a proper center left show this really means it’s time to get the guest we have all been waiting for: Seth Cockfield (or alternatively just Nick as Seth Dickfield)

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

If you told me every D&D person classified themselves as a sapiosexual I’d believe it

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Jordan saying all young girls wanted to be raped by Jafar and Ian just screaming at her about how insane she sounds is delightful. It’s fun to sometimes have Ian as the straight (lol) man in the conversation.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Listening to the earlier Bein' Ian episodes and Ian describing himself as "non traditionally handsome" lmao our new york 6 right there

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Yeah they never really go deep into cars, the “interview” just comes off as friends chatting. And since they’re not comics they’re relatively normal.

We’ll except for the guy who realized he was gay just a year ago at age 40.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Bein’ Ian makes me think of the best parts of The Todd Glass Show, which I loved for a long time before it stopped being good. The laughter is infectious and it’s a total good vibes listen. I had been listening in reverse order and in episode 1 he and his friend Tim spend at least a full minute at some point laughing and struggling to breathe without saying anything just because they completely broke each other.

I don’t think it could ever sustain its own thread, but this should always be viewed as the unofficial Bein’ Ian appreciation thread.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

dorium posted:

Listen. The less time I have to listen to The Lumineers the better.

Lmao so I noticed this the other day. In the first episode, the credits say "Theme Song by: The Lumineers". Same in episode two. Then in episode 3 it changes to "Theme Song by: Wesley Schultz from The Lumineers". And I cracked up thinking of Ian getting a call from the guy and being told "look . . . we have contracts and poo poo, you can't just say THE BAND did the song for you" and Ian freaking out all apologetic.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I’m only a few minutes in, but I am choosing to believe Adam actually hung dong for the entirety of the opening and you can’t convince me otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I keep flipping back and forth in my head on if Nick actually drank the wine. Like the dude is sober, and there’s no way he actually would go off the wagon like that.

… but when he says “look, I had to make it real” you know there’s some small part of him that WOULD commit to the bit that hard