Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Now, some of you fry guys, I know, are wondering whether or not you'll grilled chicken-out under fire. Don't worry about it. I can assure you that you will all do your duty. The Burger Kings are the enemy. Wade into them. Spill their blood. Shoot them in the belly. When you put your hand into a bunch of goo that a moment before was The Burger Chef's face, you'll know what to do.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burger_wars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

*sniffs* I Love the smell of fry balm in the morning

deep dish peat moss

this is my burger,
these are my buns

this one's for grilling,
these are for fun

deep dish peat moss

private: "We're getting quarter-pounded out here sarge!"

sergeant: "Just stick to the recipe, kid!"

private: *gesturing a cross in front of them* "pickle, mayo, mustard, ketchup..."

deep dish peat moss

"Open Sesame" being a top secret army password

deep dish peat moss

the secession wars between Carl's Jr and Hardee's

deep dish peat moss

a vietnam veteran going berserk screaming that they lost their friends to a patty once in this life already and they won't let it happen again

frump truck

hello... again!

Burger Wars history class homework - please complete this wikipedia excerpt:

Wikipedia posted:

On August 26, 2015, Burger King released an open letter to McDonald's proposing a joint promotion for Peace Day called the "McWhopper", a combination of the two restaurants' signature burgers. The overture was rejected by McDonald's, a response that drew mostly criticism for its tone and the sense of a missed opportunity. Despite the missed opportunity, President Barack Obama ____________________________________________________.

frump truck fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Jun 26, 2022

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

frump truck posted:

Burger Wars history class homework - please complete this wikipedia excerpt:

openai posted:

On August 26, 2015, Burger King released an open letter to McDonald's proposing a joint promotion for Peace Day called the "McWhopper", a combination of the two restaurants' signature burgers. The overture was rejected by McDonald's, a response that drew mostly criticism for its tone and the sense of a missed opportunity. Despite the missed opportunity, President Barack Obama states, "I want to thank Burger King for having the burger sense to call for peace. That's a good thing."

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Escape From Noise

The Hamburgler is wanted for his role in extrajudicial killings.

google THIS

Snoopy thought bubble: The Burger War I flying Grimace is still on the hunt for the pilot who stole the McDonald's pizza: The Red Baron

poverty goat

the burgers foolishly fight among themselves while taco bell builds strength for the franchise wars. it ain't going to be pretty

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

deep dish peat moss posted:

"Open Sesame" being a top secret army password

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Remember 'burger' is a German word. It means.....burger.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
that's burgerwang!

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

google THIS

Dropping the atomic bun on Briochima

Twenty Four

"Burgers... Burgers never change..."

"Have it your way!"

"gently caress..."

nut

cia connected plans flying untold amounts of foreign special sauce into poor domestic neighbourhoods

Khanstant
recalling my bay of pigs because i took ham burger too literally

sb hermit

poverty goat posted:

the burgers foolishly fight among themselves while taco bell builds strength for the franchise wars. it ain't going to be pretty

"The valley of the Jolly Green Giant"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cF6D8zDa9U

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
in the autumn of 1316, King Burger invaded the lands of the MacDonald clan

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

google THIS

Paper Crownfields and McRibs

deep dish peat moss

Nosfereefer posted:

in the autumn of 1316, King Burger invaded the lands of the MacDonald clan

the war raged so long it was still going when the Colonel rank was created in 1534 just to bequeath it upon Colonel Sanders for his bravery

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

we've long been awaiting Emperor Jimmy John to be tried by the International Food Court for dropping mustard in the trenches

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

google THIS

your friend sk posted:

we've long been awaiting Emperor Jimmy John to be tried by the International Food Court for dropping mustard in the trenches

His blitzkriegs were freaky fast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. (Served until 11.)

Only registered members can see post attachments!