Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Agent355 posted:

SM64 movement is so buttery smooth when done by somebody this good. It's an incredibly awkward game to control for casuals but you wouldn't know it watching something like this.

I do love the swagger, they know how good it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

site posted:

fell asleep during elden ring last night, catching up on vod I'm glad they managed to hit $3mil, even if it took a lot of stalling. but i have to agree with everyone that incentives were priced too high this go around and there was a lot of stalling and, well, begging to hit them and really dragged things down.

a couple posts up the page mention that a lot of donos didn't even get put towards incentives, and i wonder why the system just doesn't add those donations towards the closest not-yet-met incentive if none are chosen by the donator

Because you can get more donations the other way and raise more money for the charity.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Catching up on some runs and Uranium Anchor's loss was actually kind of heart breaking. And the first time I can really remember a race with a significant lead being determined by a death on the final boss.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

IcePhoenix posted:

super metroid any% comes to mind and I'm fairly certain it's happened with other games as well

Figures it would be in two races I must've seen (and I'm sure plenty of others.)