Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the Series?
Queensland
Queensland
Queensland
Queensland
View Results

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
In this thread we watch the State of Origin. As always Queensland Rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Good to know the Puppy Bowl has made it to Australia. Everyone should have some.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
State: still dead

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Queensland might rule but league definitely doesn't so.

Go Essendon or something.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

this should be a bluey thread and maybe other less good series for preschool kids.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Rugby is fun to watch.
Even after reading and learning the rules, I still do not understand exactly what's going on when I see it in action.
As an enormous fan of American Football, it's awesome to see the many and obvious connections between the two games, and it's fascinating to learn and look back in history as to when the two games 'split' and evolved away from one another (sports history and the evolution of how sports as we play them today, and how they evolved from older games and branched off, etc is fascinating in general, and if you haven't spent time just perusing that subject, do yourself a favor and just take a couple hours some time popping around Wiki or something and do it.)

I don't have enough skin in the game to know enough about the Origin Series, but from a quick glance it looks like NSW got a pretty good upset and a good thumping to boot over the Maroons, and it was pretty long in coming, so their fans gotta be pretty pumped for that.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Its bad, i try to just use Steam.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

NSW is clearly the better team which is why they beat QLD nearly half the time

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Goon meet on Caxton St for the decider?

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

:fuckoff:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Big Beef City posted:

Rugby is fun to watch.
Even after reading and learning the rules, I still do not understand exactly what's going on when I see it in action.
As an enormous fan of American Football, it's awesome to see the many and obvious connections between the two games, and it's fascinating to learn and look back in history as to when the two games 'split' and evolved away from one another (sports history and the evolution of how sports as we play them today, and how they evolved from older games and branched off, etc is fascinating in general, and if you haven't spent time just perusing that subject, do yourself a favor and just take a couple hours some time popping around Wiki or something and do it.)

I don't have enough skin in the game to know enough about the Origin Series, but from a quick glance it looks like NSW got a pretty good upset and a good thumping to boot over the Maroons, and it was pretty long in coming, so their fans gotta be pretty pumped for that.

Rugby is so much better than american football because there isn't a 10 minute break after every play so the coach can plan how the players scratch their balls or whatever.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Yaldabaoth posted:

Rugby is so much better than american football because there isn't a 10 minute break after every play so the coach can plan how the players scratch their balls or whatever.

Wow a very cool and original take that will surely ingratiate you with non-US goons

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
This must be that thing they play in NSW instead of football.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

HUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR