Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Tarot cards actually started off as game people would play. Then they became objects of fortune telling first before becoming a horror movie trope "the death card arrrrrgh!!!!!"
And the Simpsons came along by parodying the trope by having the fortune teller draw the Death card to a distraught Lisa only to patiently explain that it represents transition and then immediatley playing the Happy Squirrel card.

So it it ends up coming back to being something fun which is how it started. What are some other things that started off one way and then came "back around".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Prurient Squid posted:

What are some other things that started off one way and then came "back around".

Eating food.

Heather Papps

hello friend

when recess aired i started using whomp as a curse, then as an adult started using it again semi ironically, but now i'm back to using it sincerely again

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
bathing

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Twenty Four posted:

Eating food.

dirty salt, wholegrain breads, water insects

teen witch

Heather Papps posted:

when recess aired i started using whomp as a curse, then as an adult started using it again semi ironically, but now i'm back to using it sincerely again

goddamn I loved that show

I love a show with a bunch of characters and a whole thang yknow

had a good mean character:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PPA_SEEg88

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
when i get sick of my job and get another job

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!