Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the best flesh???
salami
ham
bologna
turkey
pastrami
chicken
tofukey OP
OP forgot the best one (WHAT THE gently caress)
All together because I am a mega caveman goon
Goku trying not to wake up his dad at night
View Results

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Got to get some hard salami in your face OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
The key to great lunchmeat is a mysterious origin. I want to be baffled, like where the gently caress did this stuff come from.

Lifroc
May 8, 2020

Anything that's made in Southern Europe. Except regular ham because it's loving boring.

Speck and brie is a particularly godly combination.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Ham! I'm gonna go ham on you non-ham lovers.

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

Where's the seafood*?

*Chicken of the Sea doesn't count

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Long pig, still erect and squealing

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
A nice salad

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Doctor Dogballs posted:

gabagool, or capicola if you're a wasp

Mister Speaker posted:

for real. who the gently caress actually eats "lunchmeats" for lunch? day traders?

blue collar guys smoke a whole cigarette in one drag and then eat an egg salad sandwich that's been in a vacuum pack for three weeks, chased by a warm bottle of powerade from a flat on the jobsite. then it's forklift time

Let's give a big round of applause for these guys folks, they're really trying to fit in! Let's hear it for 'em!

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

YeahTubaMike posted:

Boar's Head low sodium turkey > all

Their stuff is really good. I love going to the deli and trying a new type of Boar's Head ham or turkey. Their cajun turkey is really good.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
Salami.

The Tibaldi all-beef kind if you can get it.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
It’s mortadella

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Treecko posted:

Bologna hasn't let me down yet. It's not gonna save the day but it's always just there for me, yaknow?

Thin sliced bologna is neat. Fried bologna is also neat.

I used to think it was gross because on family trips my mom would make bologna sandwiches by buttering & ketchuping the inside of the bread, then placing the completed sandwich in a plastic baggie (fold over top, not ziplock), which would be then placed in a cooler filled with ice. By the time we pulled over at a rest stop to eat you had baggies of mush clinging to slices of meat. Just nasty in so many ways. Road bologna is no way to experience that perfectly affable meat.

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
theres a local sandwich place that sells a sandwich with cotto salami, genoa salami, gabagool and mortadella and it is divine

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Billy Ray Blowjob posted:

nah no one says gabagool, its just another way to spot insufferable "Italian" Americans.

wrong

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Anything that is Halal

As Allah intended

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Big Beef City posted:

Let's give a big round of applause for these guys folks, they're really trying to fit in! Let's hear it for 'em!

maybe you should try to fit in to your own rear end hole, you ding dong

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Environment based plant to hinder the meat

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

3 slim jims in a hotdog bun

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Mr. Meagles posted:

Just another Friday night for your mother!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Liverwurst bitch

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Mr. Meagles posted:

:hai:

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

the paradox is that the reuben is the best sandwich yet pastrami is nowhere near the best lunchmeat

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i eat spicy tofurkey, horseradish, and mustard sandwiches for lunch.

its good

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Everyone who likes liverwurst also likes p and p loaf and that stuff is better than liverwurst

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I'd let that happen

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Mock chicken loaf

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

From the local butcher.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Turkey Ham is ok but it's a weird name and it makes people think there's pork in it, but there is not

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

it's defo ham.

some other meats can be better on occasion, but ol' ham will never let you down

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

mysterious frankie posted:

I used to think it was gross because on family trips my mom would make bologna sandwiches by buttering & ketchuping the inside of the bread, then placing the completed sandwich in a plastic baggie (fold over top, not ziplock), which would be then placed in a cooler filled with ice. By the time we pulled over at a rest stop to eat you had baggies of mush clinging to slices of meat. Just nasty in so many ways. Road bologna is no way to experience that perfectly affable meat.

This post made me nauseous.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I like bologna. Chicken bologna is especially my favourite. Bologna and cheese on white with mayo mustard sriracha and slices of cucumbers. My girlfriend told me I put too much effort into my sandwich making. That just made me sad for her own sandwiches. Life's too short for an unsatisfying sandwich regardless of what Warren Zevon told us.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
A cold cut charcuterie should have selection with bread, wine and a cheeseboard. No need to discriminate.

It's chorizo, a cut so good and versatile, it's also a shibboleth.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

That flavor is really good.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

hard. salami.

thin cut

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

roast beef or prosciutto

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

The best lunchmeat is mock chicken loaf, especially with the orange fat around the outside.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Blue Raider posted:

roast beef or prosciutto

Roast beef is so goddamn good but if you get it from the deli you only have a couple of days to eat it before it loses that good flavor.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Lascivious Sloth posted:

Plant based meat to help the environment

This is actually the right answer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Meat based help to plant the environment

a gardener