Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
:j: Hey this is Clammy D’s wife. He told me I could post on his account while he was out on some business :airquote:. We’ve had a very brief whirlwind romance. He took me backstage at one of his shows for clam strips and anal and let’s just say he knows when he’s found his butt. That man is a human squat rack jeez. Anyways we’ve been in love for a while, and attending some high profile political campaign dinners.

Welp, the story is, he won’t do me in the puss because of the abortion thingy. I really just want to get creampied, I want that warm cum dripping down my thighs. So there he is, fresh out of cryo storage, strom Thurmond, and he’s giving me “the eye”. Well, I love clammy but I couldn’t stop thinking about stroms big, saggy, thin and long haired balls, like a bald eagle, patriotic and rugged, but baby smooth and veiny at the bottom. I told clammy I had to take a poo poo, and grabbed strom by his tie on the way into the bathroom. At first he stuck his crooked, thin, pointy old man cock in my rear end in a top hat, just the acrid tip. Easiest 400 bucks I ever made. But then love happened. I felt his bent wobbly old man dick slide all the way into my pussy, his low hanging wrinkly nuts trapped in my inner thighs like a 2 meatball sub. He came immediately, and I was full of his stinky yellow old man sperm, something clammy never gave me. God I wanted to fart so bad but, decorum. I should have, he did, it was just sort of weak little old man putter, I don’t even think it was intentional. It smelled like warm mayo and peanuts. Anyways I let him finish up and I emerged a more confident woman with some of him inside me.

Anyways I think clammy knows what’s up, or at least he’s going to find out. Strom, please seek refuge. I need your droopy balls and your thin, bent, hurty dick in me and your thin, flaky skin on me. Please don’t be a hero. Clammy will get tired and come home once he’s lost the scent of your glorious cum. I don’t want to lose what we have together. :sissies:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
This is completely batshit even for a Clammy thread

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Lol thanks. :tipshat:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the solution to the abortion thing is easy, just bang post-menopausal women exclusively

(or be gay, of course, can't go wrong with a classic)

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
foofighters_clammy_remix.ogg

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Seth Pecksniff posted:

i read every single word, however

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Reported for account sharing. Cya later OP.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

voted 4

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Reported for account sharing. Cya later OP.

Lol it’s actually me, clammy, but I wanted to break our romance to gbs in a way that wouldn’t break too many hearts. :shrug:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I am actually butt pregnant with stroms baby and he vows that our lovechild will foster the British reclamation of America, and well, men have NEVER been able to get abortions so aint a drat thing changed g.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I am actually butt pregnant with stroms baby and he vows that our lovechild will foster the British reclamation of America, and well, men have NEVER been able to get abortions so aint a drat thing changed g.

Men can have abortions if they’re butt pregnant.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Seth Pecksniff posted:

It was still less gross than Ted Cruz

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I was wondering if Clammy managed to get any xanax yet, I guess this answers my question.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
:backtowork:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Seth Pecksniff posted:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

No, the lady at the clinic got really angry with me for asking. DISCRIMINATION MUCH HO JEEZ! :shrug:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

No, the lady at the clinic got really angry with me for asking. DISCRIMINATION MUCH HO JEEZ! :shrug:

She’s a liar too. I got you, dawg.

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I aborted my butt ages ago

Also my legs no longer work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Yaldabaoth posted:

I was wondering if Clammy managed to get any xanax yet, I guess this answers my question.

No I didn’t. Funny story though, my research team found out Strom made a typo on the internet back in 1995, so I had him committed. It’s gonna be a long lonely summer for Clammy all alone in his plantation, but I will get by. He will always be my Thunderstrom. :allears: