Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

baka of lathspell
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
from the diary of von drakesing, :canada: Yankee Hunter

lo, and forsooth do these dread yanks slip away into the shadows like vampires as my vampire hunting american/british brother has had to deal with. but as they do say, time is a rolex not a stopwatch that i got from this general store that stopped working before it reached counting five minutes.

much has been made of the sonic prowess and there has been fanfare about the abilities of these ignorant southerners. however they are not aware that here the most mounted of police do ride astride and valiantly and they do not need to pick up after their horses.

but there goes another dread yank, you know them by the constantly bemused expression on their ghoulish faces,

editor's note: drakesing stopped receiving payment for bounties after contractors were informed he had been killing anyone born 'below the goddamn yank line at my country's rear end'

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU