Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

as a kid I remember my uncle gord always would talk about how different things were gonna catch a fat dickin. he never talked about a person sexually catching a fat dickin in front of me, but he would say the raw steaks he was throwing on the grill were about to catch a fat dickin or one of the cars spray painted with “HOOTER PATROL” over the windows at the demolition derby they would run just outside of town he would say hooter patrol is about to catch a fat dickin before it got hit. the rock at wrestlemania would be said to catch a fat dickin or Tony hawk when he went off a ramp would be liable to catch a fat dickin until he landed his trick and you could see uncle gord worried for a couple seconds in case anybody called him out on his bullshit anyways I never told anyone about that but I guess now might be the only time I can share it. my uncle gord passed a couple years ago (he caught a fat dickin from natural causes with me and the rest of his loved ones nearby) but did he really die because I and now you won’t help but think of catching a fat dickin the next time something is going to get hit smashed powerbombed or just get what is coming to it gord you were crude, sure, but maybe that was what the world needed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

I haven’t thought of my uncle gord since soon after he passed but now I can’t help it he is probably somewhere hoping bam margera gets clean so he can catch a fat dickin should they make even yet another Jackass movie they were gord’s favourite

nut

rip gord you dumb beautiful animal

Dads Dip Cup

my favorite part of America's Funniest Home Videos was the montage portions where Bob Saget would just relentlessly riff on everyone about how they were catching a fat dickin at their kids' soccer games and whatnot

Khanstant
he must have seen all kinds of fat dickens in his day

some good, like grilling a food
others destructive but thrilling in a way you look forward to, like a crash at a car crashing event
even those that cause pain and humiliation like the rock losing or mr hawk flubbing one of his tremendous skateboard moves

Dads Dip Cup

plumber, looking down at clogged toilet : "well, that's a fat dickin you've caught right there. gonna have to go back out to the van to get some tools on this one"

Macnult

RIP uncle gord. my sleep schedule this week has caught a fat dickin

FutonForensic

no sir, i don't think he committed suicide. i believe he caught a fat dickin. that's my specialty, fat dickins

Escape From Noise

Charles Dickens: The Fat Years.

deep dish peat moss

the Sum 41 song Fat Lip was originally called Fat Dick, using this use of the phrase which I guess is normal in Canada, but they changed it for international audiences

Finger Prince

I'd rather have a fat dickin side of me, than a... uh...

Stoner Sloth

Escape From Noise posted:

Charles Dickens: The Fat Years.

a tale of two fat dickins

Stoner Sloth

fat dickin boy slim is fat dickin in heaven :rip:

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
rip uncle gord. next time i catch a fat dickin i'll think of him

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

google THIS

Jerry: It can't be that bad, George.

George: It's even worse. I caught a fat dickin. It was a fat dickin, Jerry!

Kramer: (bursts through the door) I came as soon as I heard!

Jerry: Heard what?

Kramer: George caught a fat dickin!

Jerry: I still don't think it was that bad.

Kramer: Listen Jerry, you don't just walk way from a fat dickin. It's like Tony Hawk wiping out! It's like losing the demolition derby! It's like grilling a steak!

Jerry: What's bad about grilling a steak?

Kramer: Just ask the steak!

Elaine: Well, personally I wouldn't mind catching a fat dickin now and then.

Jerry: Elaine, I don't think a fat dickin means what you think it means. Not in this context anyway.

Elaine: Oh no, I know what it means. I just think every fat dickin has a bright side.

George: If you find a bright side to mine you let me know what it is! I'm in fat dickin hell!

Jerry: Well, even though I still hold that what happened to George isn't that bad, I personally will try to avoid catching a fat dickin.

(cut to Newman, chuckling evilly)

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

google THIS posted:

Jerry: It can't be that bad, George.

George: It's even worse. I caught a fat dickin. It was a fat dickin, Jerry!

Kramer: (bursts through the door) I came as soon as I heard!

Jerry: Heard what?

Kramer: George caught a fat dickin!

Jerry: I still don't think it was that bad.

Kramer: Listen Jerry, you don't just walk way from a fat dickin. It's like Tony Hawk wiping out! It's like losing the demolition derby! It's like grilling a steak!

Jerry: What's bad about grilling a steak?

Kramer: Just ask the steak!

Elaine: Well, personally I wouldn't mind catching a fat dickin now and then.

Jerry: Elaine, I don't think a fat dickin means what you think it means. Not in this context anyway.

Elaine: Oh no, I know what it means. I just think every fat dickin has a bright side.

George: If you find a bright side to mine you let me know what it is! I'm in fat dickin hell!

Jerry: Well, even though I still hold that what happened to George isn't that bad, I personally will try to avoid catching a fat dickin.

(cut to Newman, chuckling evilly)

lmao

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Dr. Tran is giving away hot dickings I hear

nut

me turning my head up to marie kondo, my two hands resting on the shoulders of my motion activated cookie monster ceramic cookie jar: I....I'm not catching a fat dickin

marie kondo shakes her head slowly

nut

leaving byob to become rich when ford starts paying me for all the times I said someone's truck caught a fat dickin but kept on tickin

Manifisto

marketing manager: okay team, "gotta catch 'em all!" was an extraordinarily effective slogan. punchy, memorable, definitely one for the history books. but times have changed, we gotta sell these new pokemon to a different crowd. they're older, edgier, sassier, more worldly wise. who's got our next winning slogan??

(at the back, a tentative hand reaches into the air)

ty nesamdoom!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
look in the mirror and say PLUMP RICHARD five times. you will surely catch a fat dickin

google THIS

(wringing my WW2-era officer's hat in my hands) "Ma'm, I'm afraid I have some distressing news about your husband"

Areola Grande

google THIS posted:

(wringing my WW2-era officer's hat in my hands) "Ma'm, I'm afraid I have some distressing news about your husband"

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

ty nesamdoom!

Stoner Sloth

google THIS posted:

"I have a message. Lieutenant Colonel Henry Blake's plane caught a fat dickin' over the Sea of Japan. It spun in. There were no survivors."

FutonForensic

badass: *pulls back the trigger* any last words before i catch a fat dickin all over these walls?

me: actually, it would be more apt to say, "before you catch a fat dickin all over these walls"

Finger Prince

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

lol

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

nut

nut

dick sucking factory employee of the month for June 2022: i am not a costume

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

nut posted:

dick sucking factory employee of the month for June 2022: i am not a costume

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Areola Grande

Mom: if u go out there w/o ur coat again ur sure 2 catch a fat rear end dickin + big ol fat rear end dickin :nyd:

nut

a can of whoop dick

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

nut posted:

a can of whoop dick

dick rear end

Escape From Noise

Dr. Honked posted:

dick rear end

Is this legal?

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

as long as it's in a can

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
check your local bylaws for legislation concerning open cans of dick rear end

google THIS

google THIS

But darling I'd still catch a fat dickin for ya (yeah yeah yeah)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

But darling I'd still catch a fat dickin for ya (yeah yeah yeah)

[in four part beach boys harmony]: catch a fat dickin' and you're dickin' on top of the world (catch a dickin', catch a dickin', catch a dickin')

ty nesamdoom!