Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free hubcaps

welcome to this thread! it's devoted to...um.......

...i forgot.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

drat it, forgot response between reading post and hitting reply.
I'll remember at 2 in the morning.

Manifisto

that reminds me of something I've been meaning to say for a while! it has to do with posting . . . I'm pretty sure. it was just on the tip of my tongue. hold on, I'm sure I'll think of it, it was definitely important and yet not actually urgent or anything, more one of those observations that surprises you sometimes. like that quote by that guy, you know the one, something about not doing today, or actually doing today, or maybe something about tomorrow and not today, or like . . . yesterday. dammit I just had this, it's going to drive me nuts!

ty nesamdoom!

free hubcaps

Manifisto posted:

that reminds me of something I've been meaning to say for a while! it has to do with posting . . . I'm pretty sure. it was just on the tip of my tongue. hold on, I'm sure I'll think of it, it was definitely important and yet not actually urgent or anything, more one of those observations that surprises you sometimes. like that quote by that guy, you know the one, something about not doing today, or actually doing today, or maybe something about tomorrow and not today, or like . . . yesterday. dammit I just had this, it's going to drive me nuts!

i had a really pithy response to this but i cant for the life of me remember what it was

ty Saoshyant!

Tebulot

im hip now bois

where is this

more falafel please

forums poster

i wasn't gonna post in this thread but i guess it slipped my mind

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
could have sworn this was the amnesia thread :doh:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

clammy

i got a lotta things i'd like to forget, like that time i told that guy to have a grood day

teen witch
can I leave things I want to forget here? or was that another thread

don’t worry, I have plenty, mostly people and outfits. they’re just…somewhere in this cave.

Tebulot

im hip now bois

wait was this where I'm supposed to forget things? I don't think I brought anything, have u seen it? the uh, its like...

it was this big, colourful?

wait

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Tebulot posted:

wait was this where I'm supposed to forget things? I don't think I brought anything, have u seen it? the uh, its like...

it was this big, colourful?

wait

who posted this?

Manifisto

this thread is like chinatown, in that . . . well, it's like in that movie, where jake . . . something about jake, and chinatown. I'm hazy on the details but it's almost certainly relevant. I think.

ty nesamdoom!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i find it really helpful to have a weekly post-organizer. It makes me feel old but it really helps. it's just got a little container for every day of the week, and on sunday i can put my posts in, and then throughout the week its really easy to tell if i already did my posts or not. no more staring at bottles of posts saying 'hmmm did i already make a 'wish i had an X so i could watch them do Y 1x/ Z' post today?

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

more falafel please

forums poster

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

'hmmm did i already make a 'wish i had an X so i could watch them do Y 1x/ Z' post today?

hmm is this a joke or something?

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

i find it really helpful to have a weekly post-organizer. It makes me feel old but it really helps. it's just got a little container for every day of the week, and on sunday i can put my posts in, and then throughout the week its really easy to tell if i already did my posts or not. no more staring at bottles of posts saying 'hmmm did i already make a 'wish i had an X so i could watch them do Y 1x/ Z' post today?

I should remember to get one of those

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
poo poo i had something for this

google THIS

Welp, I forgot which Latin dance song is from Beetlejuice and which one is from The Mask again so I guess I'm not sleeping tonight

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

google THIS posted:

Welp, I forgot which Latin dance song is from Beetlejuice and which one is from The Mask again so I guess I'm not sleeping tonight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6AF8e6SQHQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOxA3AK1foI

google THIS

I feel like I needed to see these for some reason

cruft

Did I bookmark this thread?

ulvir

why did I click the post button...?

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
....uhh...........gently caress. i seriously had something

Ass-penny

Why can't I leave my house without forgetting something just once in my dumb life?

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

barkeep, a glass of this thread… and leave the bottle

Fart Dumbass

by Fluffdaddy
woke up to a polaroid of this with "don't trust his lies" written on the back next to me, not sure what this means. where the gently caress am I?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Tebulot

im hip now bois

I'll be back when I remember what I was going to post

Was it two leftss and a right to get back here?

Tebulot fucked around with this message at 13:40 on Jul 5, 2022

poverty goat

hang on, it'll come back to me after i smoke one more

poverty goat

poo poo, where'd i put the papers..

Prof. Crocodile

this is not my beautiful house
this is not my beautiful wife
how did I get here?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

huh?

Manifisto

:clint: ah'm here fer two things: fergittin', and one other thing, and I'm plum out of the other thing. apparently.

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

Hey, it smells like, um, you know, that one thing. I can't remember what it is, something to do with an animal I think? Anyway it doesn't matter because I think you're supposed to be the one asking me what it is so go ahead, any time

teen witch
footage of me outside of your house, bit confused as to how I got here but you wanna go get some coffee?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21pOTmxj_zY

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
hey ya know when you walk into a room and then uhhh wait poo poo what was i talking about again

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
alright got my sewing machine, scissors, fabric, patterns, pins, spare needles, measuring tape, and bobbins all ready. feel like i'm missing something

Manifisto

canyoneer posted:

alright got my sewing machine, scissors, fabric, patterns, pins, spare needles, measuring tape, and bobbins all ready. feel like i'm missing something

ty nesamdoom!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

canyoneer posted:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Prof. Crocodile posted:

this is not my beautiful house
this is not my beautiful wife
how did I get here?

haha it's that song by uh the guy with the suit haha you know

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

more falafel please

forums poster

canyoneer posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

canyoneer posted: