Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tebulot

im hip now bois

where is this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tebulot

im hip now bois

wait was this where I'm supposed to forget things? I don't think I brought anything, have u seen it? the uh, its like...

it was this big, colourful?

wait

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Tebulot posted:

wait was this where I'm supposed to forget things? I don't think I brought anything, have u seen it? the uh, its like...

it was this big, colourful?

wait

who posted this?

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

i find it really helpful to have a weekly post-organizer. It makes me feel old but it really helps. it's just got a little container for every day of the week, and on sunday i can put my posts in, and then throughout the week its really easy to tell if i already did my posts or not. no more staring at bottles of posts saying 'hmmm did i already make a 'wish i had an X so i could watch them do Y 1x/ Z' post today?

I should remember to get one of those

Tebulot

im hip now bois

I'll be back when I remember what I was going to post

Was it two leftss and a right to get back here?

Tebulot fucked around with this message at 13:40 on Jul 5, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tebulot

im hip now bois

canyoneer posted:

alright got my sewing machine, scissors, fabric, patterns, pins, spare needles, measuring tape, and bobbins all ready. feel like i'm missing something

lol nice