Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I like to snack on some almonds or cashews a lot of times, sometimes a bowl of Cheerios is just right for a late nite snack, sometimes some beef jerky and maybe some cheese to go with it. Tonite I gobbled up a Hebrew National Bun Length Beef Frank that was even longer than the bun on both ends! I don't have any relish or slaw so I dressed it with some good ole fashioned ket & mus, but it still hit the spot.

Whos snackin'?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
My doctor says I’m too fat to late night snack

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Almonds are bomb, I like the BBQ Habanero ones, but my friend picked these things up at Wal-Mart today:

These things are confusingly delicious. They're like corn nuts, and almonds. Your mouth doesn't quite know what's up. That's my official thread submission.

Traditionally, I like the classic unhealthy snacks that pump money into the over-sized corn industry. A lot of them end in -os.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Jelly posted:

Almonds are bomb, I like the BBQ Habanero ones, but my friend picked these things up at Wal-Mart today:

These things are confusingly delicious. They're like corn nuts, and almonds. Your mouth doesn't quite know what's up. That's my official thread submission.

Traditionally, I like the classic unhealthy snacks that pump money into the over-sized corn industry. A lot of them end in -os.

The Wasabi & Soy Sauce ones are real good, too!

e: Meant to say I haven't seen that variety yet, but I will be on the lookout for future late nite (and/or any other time) snacking purposes.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'm trying to trim down and my night snack is a small piece of dark chocolate

It's very tasty

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I just ordered some chicken fingers from Rally’s and a chocolate chip brookie. I’ve never had Rally’s before but they’re still open and I have marijuana related hyperphagia, a very serious illness that can only be cured with chicken fingers and a chocolate chip brookie.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I could go for some brownies

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Ghost pepper almonds, honey glazed cashews and then some raspberries.

Almonds are great, sure, but I believe cashews are the superior nut between the two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
I take franks red hot rectally every night at 10 pm