Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Filthy Hans posted:

no offense to the op - Plinkey - but I just don't see how July's going to generate nearly as much content as the previous threads because a)school's out so no school shootings and b)SCOTUS is gone until October

gonna vote the thread 4 out of respect but I may have to revote lower as we get deeper into summer

the midterms are gonna be hot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aglet56
Sep 1, 2011
i'm watching ds9 before it gets removed from netflix. past tense (s03e11) features the ds9 crew getting accidentally transported back in time to a 21st century earth, where urban centers have become open-air prisons for the millions of homeless living in the aftermath of a failed US. the year? 2024

corgiwizard
Oct 27, 2020

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Smoking a lil’ crack before bed n thinking about the President

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Man Musk posted:

Been there

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Man Musk posted:

I found hunter

corgiwizard
Oct 27, 2020

wind down with some crack

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

stupid thread, gas

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Fun Shoe

Aglet56 posted:

i'm watching ds9 before it gets removed from netflix. past tense (s03e11) features the ds9 crew getting accidentally transported back in time to a 21st century earth, where urban centers have become open-air prisons for the millions of homeless living in the aftermath of a failed US. the year? 2024

CAN'T YOU SEE ITS REAL

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/1542810269545529351?t=ct5oGxm8fJU_zvHGxu0v1w&s=19

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Noice

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1542690814458994689?t=NHNHcqALF364sd9fvF1xnQ&s=19

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress you

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Yeah, gently caress you

Hatebag posted:

Nah the oceans will be dead within the century. There won't even be algae or plankton lol

Yup, and water everywhere will be so acidic nothing will be able to live here ever again. A few billion years to turn an uninhabitable planet into one you can walk around on, and a few dozen to revert it to uninhabitable, forever.

BTW, this knowledge is going to make a lot of people go loving crazy and start doing loving crazy poo poo, on a bigger scale than we've ever seen.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Elon musk died from chugging whale cum from the source.

:rip:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Aglet56 posted:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Lpzie posted:

stupid thread, gas

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

this is funny, but the idea of reporting on some guy not posting on twitter for a week is so loving stupid I can't get past it

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Aglet56 posted:

Thank you for this, and may your fate be better than that of aglet55.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Plinkey posted:

You know what to do.

i dont actually

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Plinkey posted:

is that what you call it when your rear end gets wet in the walk in while your GM is riding you like a 50c horse outside of a grocery store?

Slathering oneself and partner with Thousand Island dressing from the 2-gallon jar

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

https://twitter.com/NYT_first_said/status/1542829250792783872?s=20&t=5uAROYIfVlbugazNm_93gg

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

pillsburysoldier posted:

Gay sex mandatory in red states. All hetero sex is strictly tracked by the state

Wups there, quick fix, we'll declare it opposites day

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

very normal sane country with good policies, not at all rapidly self destructing at every level of government

https://twitter.com/notrivia/status/1542688206621233152

baltimore has closed their pools because they can't pay lifeguards and you can't operate a pool without a lifeguard but kids are still sneaking in so the cops have to patrol the pools by helicopter to yell at the kids to get out of the pools so they don't drown

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Two weeks ago we had Roe, EPA, Miranda rights, and a trump thread with more posts than this one

it's all gone now...

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Chris James 2 posted:

Two weeks ago we had Roe, EPA, Miranda rights, and a trump thread with more posts than this one

it's all gone now...

tears in the rain

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Who cares, also wrong thread got locked

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Lpzie posted:

stupid thread, gas

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

petit choux posted:

Yeah, gently caress you

Yup, and water everywhere will be so acidic nothing will be able to live here ever again. A few billion years to turn an uninhabitable planet into one you can walk around on, and a few dozen to revert it to uninhabitable, forever.

BTW, this knowledge is going to make a lot of people go loving crazy and start doing loving crazy poo poo, on a bigger scale than we've ever seen.

or everyone will just continue to pretend nothing is wrong

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Who cares, also wrong thread got locked

civil war!!!!

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
balkanize the tum thresd

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

the piss will rise again, when the seven sealed indictments are opened and the end of days begins

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
this is the only reality where cspam was not closed at midnight

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Red Baron posted:

the piss will rise again, when the seven sealed indictments are opened and the end of days begins

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
what the hell kind of no effort op is that :pathetic:

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

let’s take a look at last month’s scores

some good work but we expect more for America’s birthday, make ur DNA into USA!

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

CODChimera posted:

can we talk about trump this month and not our hosed up lives?

But I am donalanad trungo!

Star
Jul 15, 2005

Guerilla war struggle is a new entertainment.
Fallen Rib
felt june was a bit lacking on drama so hope july picks it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Red Baron posted:

let’s take a look at last month’s scores

some good work but we expect more for America’s birthday, make ur DNA into USA!

last month we lost LastGirl. who will we lose next?