Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Lol this is their response to gun control being made super unconstitutional.

Folks it might be a good think democrat is so loving useless and feckless that they simply do nothing if this is the kind of big brain idea they come up with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

This still has no evidentiary weight, he's the president, he's supposed to be at the capitol!

Lmao we're getting this loving kangaroo court bullshit and it is more worthless than just writing an executive order saying trump is rear end.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

This is bullshit, they always rig it to cause injury to the manakins. We're not even made out of manakin, we're meat!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Buddykins posted:

luckily i know alot of the same people they know - even the server i shadowed; his best friend is the guy that taught me everything i know about craft bartending years ago. no matter what industry, it all goes back to who you know

this is my snipe gently caress you

Just gonna throw it out there that the fact that you know everyone in the industry is a really terrible horrible thing when you're known for being a walkin freezer thirst fiend adulterer, bub.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

VideoKid posted:

he’s done a whole bunch of witness tampering and obstruction so nothing new really.

There is no criminal trial being done so he can't possibly obstruct or intimidate anyone, checkmate radical left democrats!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Just like my president brians

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I love wasting an entire day every year doing health care corporate compliance poo poo.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

emfive posted:

Which provision of HIPAA would you be violating if you ran down that hall shouting "COME SEE THIS DUDE'S DICK IT'S WEIRD AS gently caress"

None as I did not divulge any personally identifying information

Keep yelling me these laws about fraud and waste and yet I get in trouble for reporting doctors being dumb as gently caress wasting millions on pointless tests or defrauding our beautiful insurance companies by sidestepping the authorization process, how curious!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
One time the occupational health lab called me to ask if I could come over and watch a guy piss for DOT or something because it was all women in the lab. Ma'am, this is the MRI department. Also, you are in another building 5 blocks away.

This is apparently the actual policy, to randomly call departments at the hospital 5 blocks away to see if someone could just come be executive producer for the piss tape.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

would have made more sense if it was taking the wheel from biden driving america off a cliff come on grrrrr

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Now this is the kind of america I can get behind

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

thats a balk wtf

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Red Baron posted:

Lmao presidential product placement was so good

it is loving criminal this was basically just swept under the rug and never got the big beautiful coverage it deserved. Also the actual crimes they committed by doing this.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

I went to google who this was and reading the wiki blurb I read the word accolades as Anaconda and I was having a hoot and a holler thinking about the movie Anaconda starring john voigt and jennifer lopez.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Idiots need to stack the tires higher

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Ngl I'm pretty baffled by the people on bikes in the middle of the street wearing high vis jackets as though nothing is happening

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

lol he won't even order feds to join the manhunt this dude loving anaphylactic to doing something

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

excuse me insurance is irrelevant to health care and violates EMTALA. Clinical staff won't know or care what your insurance staff is except the racist scumbag fuckers that love to cry about you being a medicaid welfare queen drug addict stealing their white money taxes god bless trump etc. Though you can bet your loving rear end that unless you're actively dying with doctor knee deep in your guts, registrar is demanding your insurance card before a nurse even sees you.

This gives doctors the cover of ignorance to order a million dollars of pointless testing then when you get sent the million dollar bill it's not their problem we did everything we could to treat your lab results and cover all angles of liability for ourselves.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

emfive posted:

reminder that Ron (glasses) was born in 1945 these guys are amazing

that's exactly what I'd expect someone born in the 1940s to look like? I'm not following

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

ireland cool as gently caress

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
isn't it something like 50% of murders in america go unsolved?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

tacodaemon posted:

look on the bright side, maybe the cops will figure out a way to get a lot of extra overtime out of this and inflate their pensions

lol you think the thousands of pigs just standing around right now scratching their heads doing nothing aren't making double pay right now?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Red Baron posted:

what have you seen that ties this shooter to that? genuinely curious because I haven’t looked

He called him self awake the rapper and had a song called I am the storm. He is a fervent qanon

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

I hope it was that hot bounty hunter lady going around Africa hunting poachers

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

tacodaemon posted:

Dewey Beach, Delaware

I've driven next to this sociopath several times, he really gets all over the state

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Omg the rusty rudder haha place is a poo poo hole

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Remember when mods permabanned people for posting the tasteful nude photography of the first Lady done by playboy magazine? Her own children had posters of it up in their garage ffs!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

lol libs and chuds gonna to melt down trying to figure out the far right or far left ideology of incels

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Schnorkles posted:

general feeling that the right wing response to this one is a bit weird for obvious reasons.
I don't know why they keep bothering. Does anyone even remember there was a literal loving white supremacist neonazi 18 year old that drove 6 hours to execute black people in a grocery store slightly more than a month ago?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
There were so many fireworks this year cause people were so excited that America is going to be great again and trump is finally going to make us whole after the tribunals this december

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

It's almost as if media has spent the last decade fostering and fomenting far right content because all of this hosed up hell world is incredible content. Can't imagine why all these young college aged white boys keep slaughtering people in mass shootings when Facebook YouTube Twitter etc constantly promote far right shitheads and cultivate algorithmic echo chambers for them.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

I'm telling yall there's gonna be daily incel shootings with this planned depression and all the easy influencer money dried up

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Lmao Joe Rogan such a loving dunce rear end blockhead but it horrifically is probably one of the best ways to impact the fascist movement for him to denounce trumpf

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

I hate this so loving much

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
wow I can't believe the white sox are a loving garbage trash fire team because they decided kick a hot young coach out to pick up the ghoul corpse of tony larussa out of retirement? loving democrat rear end team.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I don't even understand terfs Island are those morons still thinking decorum matters?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

AxGrap posted:

I have big muscular calves and at least 3 times in my life people have said in all seriousness "you should make money off of that" and I STILL don't know what they were on about except strange fetish sex work

Governor Beto?!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Too many calf days not enough arm days

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

is this real?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis