Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Crab Dad posted:

Wasn’t that codified in treaties? Did we just really poo poo on all tribal treaties?

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2022/06/29/act-conquest-native-americans-condemn-scotus-tribal-sovereignty-ruling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

:cripes::hf::cripes:
She and Bill just need to go to the golden age rest home. Draft John Fetterman.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
On the subject of cops, I hadn't heard of this one:
"LAPD officer who died was beaten in training, mother claims
A Los Angeles police officer who died of neck injuries suffered during training had been beaten by fellow officers in an exercise meant to “simulate a mob.”"

A whistleblower?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/lapd-officer-died-beaten-training-mother-claims-85711688

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

facialimpediment posted:

Also the parade shooting was premeditated and the dude left the gun behind:

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1544018331325591553

I think it's a win-win scenario for the shooter:
Get caught, go to trial, become a hero of the far right, libs press for more gun laws, far right pushes the country closer to RAHOWA.
Don't get caught, hide out, become a hero of the far right, libs press for more gun laws, far right pushes the country closer to RAHOWA.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Midjack posted:

I will not stand for this libel against Coupons and Deals. :colbert:

:drat:

Also:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Do I dare ask what mtgs stance is

Braying imbecility and imagining she's making sense

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Marshal Prolapse posted:

Yeah, I'd rather have my homie Nakano under my hat. Sigh...no other Godzilla fans here? CRUSTY MINGE don't leave me hanging!

Not a super fan, but I'll say I enjoy kaiju when I watch them

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

ASAPI posted:

The wife and I did a Godzilla marathon for the 4th.

Amazing sexual euphemism

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Some Albuquerque police deserve crucifixion:
https://news.yahoo.com/mexico-teen-dies-smoke-inhalation-162542835.html

Police shot a noise flash device, which have been known to ignite, into the home but did not state the cause of the fire. pic.twitter.com/XGHjHR4Zac

— AJ+ (@ajplus) July 11, 2022

The public immediately began speaking out against the police, and a number of protests began springing up in the Albuquerque area.

In response to the situation, the APD released a Twitter statement that explained officers’ weapons were not fired during the incident, adding that “both individuals were given opportunities to safely exit the house.”

The APD’s tweet also acknowledged that the projectiles they threw into the house “may have contributed to the fire.”

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

She became a good Trump the only good Trump is a dead one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
A few weeks ago I was out in Yuma, AZ for work. First day - Monday - was 106, temperature was higher every day. Friday hit 117. Man, that was tough.