Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

deep dish peat moss posted:

People who really buy into the company culture and participate in everything at their job are absolute lunatics

Vile beings, fashioned in the dark by sinister hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Elukka posted:

Why? Are they also using non-standard technical solutions to induce brand loyalty?

This is eye-opening, I literally had no idea how people who care about phone brands even know what others are using. Phones that aren't Apple don't signal to you what others are using and physically they all look like near-identical black rectangles.

Yes. Its a deal and apple users (especially teenaged) bully or exclude android users to keep chats pure

Barudak
May 7, 2007

deep dish peat moss posted:

I use "dang" and "heck" a lot but it's because 'drat' and 'hell' were made up by church weirdos and because "what the fuckin' heck?" and "wait a dang-fuckin' minute" are powerful phrases

The guy who changed the offensive "wait a cotton-pickin minute" to "wait a cock-blasting minute" and said it so natural my brain needed a pause to buffer that audio a second time remains a hero to me.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Cyberpunk 2077 is a visual treat, a tremendous investment in art styles that we don't often get in art and at an insane enough investment level to create a nabigable and interactive experience. The actual game is hilariously easy and the only possible way to fail to break the game is to not only go all in on crafting but then refuse to invest points anywhere else even once you get more points because everything else has some degenerate difficulty exploding feature to it. There is maybe one side quest chain worth even reading dialog for, a single mission that feels it plays on your expectations, and the main story wants you to love it so badly it tries to force you to.

In summary, the best real-time game in the Deus Ex franchise, 3/5 stars.

Barudak fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Sep 19, 2022