Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

and becoming trad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
I think if we had more big opulent Catholic churches and less rainbow All Welcome banners the world would have more big opulent Catholic churches and less rainbow All Welcome banners

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
my dad permanently hates catholicism cause nuns made him kneel on rice when he was a kid. sad stuff.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Casey Finnigan posted:

my dad permanently hates catholicism cause nuns made him kneel on rice when he was a kid. sad stuff.

Most of the Catholics I know are lapsed, and one of the biggest reasons was attending Catholic school.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

world gonna world