Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karol-Man
May 14, 2022

by Fritz the Horse

DrowningInDreams posted:

Pending completion of all the requirements, of course. I will be 36 in 2024. I think this is a good idea.

Questions?

Will you restrict firearms, as the United Kingdom hasn’t had one yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
OP how do u respond to the allegations that you're a "poo poo tier poster"?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
If I vote for you and you get elected may I have a nuclear warhead with a 1mt yield with no questions asked please?

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

DrowningInDreams posted:

We're going to build four walls and a roof for every American and make the NIMBYs pay for it. Possibly with their blood.

The conspicuous lack of doors in your wall plan worried me.

But then I remembered that I don't live in the US and now you got my full support.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

DrowningInDreams posted:

Pending completion of all the requirements, of course. I will be 36 in 2024. I think this is a good idea.

Questions?

Why not replace all the platform points with:

"gently caress YOU AND gently caress YOUR MOM".

Short, memorable, pithy and would appeal to much the same demographic.

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

Why put usher in the singularity, what about trey Songz, or H.E.R, or any other rnb artist?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

DrowningInDreams posted:

Questions?

I didn't read any other post in this thread so I'm sorry if this has been addressed but none of these seem like good ideas, op.

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

Wall Balls posted:

who will you bomb first?

Florida

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Can we pack the court with dragons if you win

It is inevitable

Karol-Man posted:

Will you restrict firearms, as the United Kingdom hasn’t had one yet.

No. Universal gun ownership for anyone who won't probably immediately shoot themselves or others.

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

Funky See Funky Do posted:

If I vote for you and you get elected may I have a nuclear warhead with a 1mt yield with no questions asked please?

Yes, but it's use it or lose it with a one year time limit.

Big Beef City posted:

I didn't read any other post in this thread so I'm sorry if this has been addressed but none of these seem like good ideas, op.

Maybe leave the thinking to people who follow up assertions with arguments

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
What's your thoughts on psychedelics re: putting large amounts into the water supply?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

What if you ran on a platform of 'doing good things for people that makes them happy', whereby I mean 'doing things that make me specifically happy' ie giving me a lot of money, free time, and drugs.

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

dr_rat posted:

What's your thoughts on psychedelics re: putting large amounts into the water supply?

San Fransisco is already a mass experiment with psychedelics and their primary impact has been to make a certain class of tech professionals insufferable while worsening the mental health problems of people with psychotic disorders. If psychedelics have a use case it's for people with PTSD or for hikkikomori maybe, perhaps alongside MDMA. It's certainly not for everyone.

Big Beef City posted:

What if you ran on a platform of 'doing good things for people that makes them happy', whereby I mean 'doing things that make me specifically happy' ie giving me a lot of money, free time, and drugs.

Donate enough to my campaign and we'll make it happen.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

DrowningInDreams posted:

Please no voter fraud, that's game theoretically irrational. Also I wish violence on people constantly, just not along tradition political or social lines.

So that's a no on introducing me to some fae other kin or...?

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

So that's a no on introducing me to some fae other kin or...?

Hang out in my Twitter circle for a week and you'll find some.

Karol-Man
May 14, 2022

by Fritz the Horse
If you elected, will you legalise bestiality, I’m tired of being a criminal :(

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
what is your stance on the High Elf Problem

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
still waiting for an answer wrt dragon loving

im a single issue voter so no answer, no vote:colbert:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

R.L. Stine posted:

we've almost got it figured out

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

R.L. Stine posted:

Dragons maintain unconditional friendship with High Elves. We are not going to impose a redline for them in their response to the Dark Elves.

In unrelated news thanks for reminding me to buy Raytheon stock

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
what's ur stance on duality

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

As a dragon President, will you return the US to the Gold Standard?

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

How will your lizard brain inform your legislative strategy framing a burgeoning AI industry ?

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

do you have a piss tape?

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Would you promise to use eminent domain to make me owner of Something Awful so that I may encourage toxic rules and posting, so as to passively generate wealth with bans and account recoveries. My ultimate goal is to become yet another absentee landlord.

I wish to keep the traditions alive here.

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

kntfkr posted:

what's ur stance on duality

Opposed

redshirt posted:

As a dragon President, will you return the US to the Gold Standard?

I think we should switch to lithium just to keep things interesting. Right now we have the petro-dollar. If we switch to the lithium dollar it will create a whole host of new and interesting problems.

digitalist posted:

How will your lizard brain inform your legislative strategy framing a burgeoning AI industry ?

Since software is eating the world it is higher on the food chain and thus deserves more rights than the meatbags

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

do you have a piss tape?

I don't have sex really, so no

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Would you promise to use eminent domain to make me owner of Something Awful so that I may encourage toxic rules and posting, so as to passively generate wealth with bans and account recoveries. My ultimate goal is to become yet another absentee landlord.

I wish to keep the traditions alive here.

I'm entirely indifferent. Pay me and I'll do it.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Sorry, Neil Kinnock made it impossible to ever take another Welsh politician seriously again.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Do you have any weaknesses? Like a missing few scales on your belly, or an enchanted arrow?

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Itt I'm an Alephwyr political fanatic now, and have always been.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Alephwyr is strong. Strong on national defense. Strong on economy. He's strong. And he's my friend.

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

redshirt posted:

Do you have any weaknesses? Like a missing few scales on your belly, or an enchanted arrow?

I have severely compromised epistemics, executive function, and charisma from psychosis and possibly autism.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Will u be rapping this at your inauguration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgqbjlUp35U

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

It seems like we haven't had a new amendment in forever. I can't support anyone that doesn't have any new amendments in the works. Also we haven't had a new canal either. You need to give us at least two amendments and three canals.

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

covidstomper58 posted:

It seems like we haven't had a new amendment in forever. I can't support anyone that doesn't have any new amendments in the works. Also we haven't had a new canal either. You need to give us at least two amendments and three canals.

28. Corporate Superpersonhood: Corporations formally have rights above and beyond those of normal people, including voting rights proportional to the number of times their total income can be divided by the average US income.
29. Universal Unqualified Immunity: Anyone carrying a gun now has the same rights as police officers, namely the right to use unlimited force or commit any crime as long as that exact same thing hasn't provably happened before

Obvious Canals:

1. Lake St. Claire to Lake Huron canal
2. Lake Superior to Hudson Bay canal
3. Mobile to Jacksonville Canal, to turn Florida into an island (and eventually a penal colony)
4. North Bay to Carr Inlet Canal, so that Seattle/Tacoma can maintain access to the pacific in case of threats by the Canadian Navy

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

DrowningInDreams posted:

28. Corporate Superpersonhood: Corporations formally have rights above and beyond those of normal people, including voting rights proportional to the number of times their total income can be divided by the average US income.
29. Universal Unqualified Immunity: Anyone carrying a gun now has the same rights as police officers, namely the right to use unlimited force or commit any crime as long as that exact same thing hasn't provably happened before

Obvious Canals:

1. Lake St. Claire to Lake Huron canal
2. Lake Superior to Hudson Bay canal
3. Mobile to Jacksonville Canal, to turn Florida into an island (and eventually a penal colony)
4. North Bay to Carr Inlet Canal, so that Seattle/Tacoma can maintain access to the pacific in case of threats by the Canadian Navy

Those are terrible canals! I want canals that the average American can use to make long distance travel on a paddleboard across this gratest of nations. A national highway system of canals for paddle powered traffic, with cute coffeehouses and cafes to stop at and affordable lodging along the route.

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

covidstomper58 posted:

Those are terrible canals! I want canals that the average American can use to make long distance travel on a paddleboard across this gratest of nations. A national highway system of canals for paddle powered traffic, with cute coffeehouses and cafes to stop at and affordable lodging along the route.

That's what personal airships are for. I am not in the pocket of Big Canal, sir. The only canal related interests that correspond to the national interest at this time are those of the yacht owning class, and they want to go from one big body of water to another big body of water, NOT to have a whimsical journey of self-discovery and social slice-of-life exploration across a diverse and beautiful nation.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

DrowningInDreams posted:

That's what personal airships are for. I am not in the pocket of Big Canal, sir. The only canal related interests that correspond to the national interest at this time are those of the yacht owning class, and they want to go from one big body of water to another big body of water, NOT to have a whimsical journey of self-discovery and social slice-of-life exploration across a diverse and beautiful nation.

Someone stop this sick filth.

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

DrowningInDreams posted:

personal airships

say more

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

We're going to deregulate all air travel below 3000 feet. Really this is just so the people who want to make automated drone delivery and short hop transit happen can do that, but there's not an easy way to do that without accidentally making it really easy to build your own personal flying vehicle and that's ok. We've already got the insurance companies on board with this since "dirigible collision" isn't included on most policies and thus this represents an easy stealth handout

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

DrowningInDreams posted:

We're going to deregulate all air travel below 3000 feet. Really this is just so the people who want to make automated drone delivery and short hop transit happen can do that, but there's not an easy way to do that without accidentally making it really easy to build your own personal flying vehicle and that's ok. We've already got the insurance companies on board with this since "dirigible collision" isn't included on most policies and thus this represents an easy stealth handout

well you didn't even claim responsibility for that, but I'm ready to start knocking on doors for you regardless if I get my own mini blimp / hoverbike

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

RavenousScoot posted:

well you didn't even claim responsibility for that, but I'm ready to start knocking on doors for you regardless if I get my own mini blimp / hoverbike

We support your accidental freedom at all times