Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

PurpleXVI posted:

Love my eggs tsathoggua side up.

I can't believe you found it! The ultimate weapon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

gently caress if I can be arsed to fish out bay leaves in soup. If people can separate out the peppercorns they can handle one or two leaves.

Never put it in anything that wasn't soup so :shrug:

Mmmm soup peppercorns...

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

a cardamom bleacher you say

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Why not grind bay leaf into a fine powder like a spice and use it that way?

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Hah I got that book too as a kid.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Thought Kavli was swedish

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm getting hungry here

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

teen witch posted:

Store bought bread is fridge or freezer, because I make most of my breads. Homemade bread is never fridge or freezer, if it lasts that long. Sometimes the harder ryes will survive a week no problem.

Try some oululainen rye bread, it lasts months even in a plastic bag, let it dry out and it probably outlasts hardtack.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

And poo poo people are knocking crisp bread? It rules.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Blackberries seem to never be able to mature where I am before the frost hits. Wild raspberries though they are plentiful in late july and early august.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I think it's saccharine. It's often added to kotikalja products which are must like too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Haifisch posted:

I'm not allergic and I'm still sick of stevia being snuck into things. It just makes whatever it's in taste off, in a way that's unpalatable after a bite or two. poo poo's more artificial tasting than actual artificial sweeteners.

Yeah it sucks, it's in all the sugar free syrups you can get for home carbonizers too. I think they put it there to ruin the taste so you can't reproduce a real coke zero or diet coke at home. I prefer diet (light as it's called here) or zero and it sucks I can't get my hands on it for the soda streamer.

His Divine Shadow has a new favorite as of 06:51 on Apr 24, 2024