Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

TV Zombie posted:

I think this person made something in an airplane sink as well. I know that this is meant to trigger something inside me but seeing that sink full of brown water, at the link, made me so sad

https://x.com/picturesfoider/status/1761081306614468750?s=46

Glad they put this guy on the No Fly List and he has to do this poo poo in hotels now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

soviet elsa posted:

I just ate burritos in bed and left no mess. Are you people gobbling down doritos and hot wings then grabbing the covers?

I eat green Nature Valley bars in bed then fall asleep covered in oat dust.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Great, I was craving something sweet after my Bloody Mary

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Sauteed brussels sprouts, they've become kind of a food fad in recent years for whatever reason. I'm in the same camp as a lot of people where I always hated them as a child, but that was eating them steamed with no other preparation. Cooked in a pan and dressed with a few other elements they're pretty good.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Watched this on FOX something like 20 years ago and the memory will never leave me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSUUEAq4NDs