Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Cockeyed is still fun.

The Zug.com prankster guy is a crypto shill now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Captain Hygiene posted:

How about a delicious, refreshing peasicle

I've had Chinese red bean popsicles and I loving would.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Hirayuki posted:

Also, the closest pizza place to my home in metro Detroit serves dill pickle pizza.

Which pizza place?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

From your friend at the NSFW Waffleimages thread. Don't click through to the post at work.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Bad picture, tasty breakfast.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

AARD VARKMAN posted:

They are a bizarre throwback and now only sold in gas stations in the "weird/offbrand" candy aisle. I'm sure your country has something similar

I ate some at the actual circus in 1996 and I've been chasing that high ever since.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Bought them both, I'll report back.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Wild Berry Skittles yogurt tasted like a normal mixed berry yogurt.

Regular was an unnerving shade of pink and tasted like a handful of Skittles. Christ.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

SuddenCactus posted:

What is "sport pepper"?

Mild little green peppers that go on a Chicago dog.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

You can get bubble gum flavoring though. Just put some in muffins

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Noise festival after party hotdogs.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

LA Beast is crazier than hell. He once devised a way to get drunk without actually drinking any alcohol: huff the boozy vapor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQFmKPA-iAg

How this guy has managed to live to the age of 38 has to be a minor miracle.

You can do this for $35.

https://vaporsphere.us/

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

If they had any sense theyd sell forties of Yoohoo.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Raudedauden posted:

Is it crusted with flaming hot Cheetos?

Look into your heart.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Sweet potatoes in all forms are AFP. Blech.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I did a similar thing to the nothing burger but it was McChicken with just mayonnaise. They did it. Glop of mayo in a wrapper.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

TV Zombie posted:

Ranch with uncooked onions?

Yes please.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Budak noodles make my boyfriend's eyes water in the next room while I cook them. They're the best.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

CommonShore posted:

The problem I have with them is that the buldak sauce often just overpowers the other flavours they package with it. Balance things out a bit! :argh:

We could just use less of the sauce when we make it, but that'd be admitting defeat.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

CzarChasm posted:

gently caress it, let's start Communion Wafer Cuisine

Replicate any recipe where you normally use crackers/chips with communion wafers. Make tiny, inferior chocolate PB Sandwiches. Use them instead of breadcrumbs for frying chicken. Make Holier Than Thou Christmas Crack, with real Christ.

That wartime mock apple pie that uses ritz crackers.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I can't even imagine the line of thinking where you do licensing for the flavors of "lemonade" and "orange...ish." Especially when you're putting a Knockoff Baja Blast in the product line anyway.

Also Baja Burst is horrible. I'm drinking it right now.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I committed a food crime...

That's Sweet Baby Ray's.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I applied to an Indeed listing to be a brand ambassador for this product.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Captain Hygiene posted:

Still salty that the world does not recognize my accomplishment in using those to create the greatest soda of all time, Vanilla Barq's

Gonna fling a grape Mello Yello into your face.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I've killed thousands of those.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Brawnfire posted:

There's gotta be a market niche for energy root beers

I dunno how I'm pointing this out on SA of all places.

https://www.bawls.com/flavors/root-beer

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I'll fight you and I'll win because of the superior amount of carbs in a detroit style pizza.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

7-Eleven loves donut crimes.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Well nerds and generic "fruit" frosting are donut crimes.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

White Castle has Hidden Valley ranch chicken rings.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

They're delicious but incredibly salty.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

That's just a chicken nugget dipped in coleslaw with extra steps.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Would.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Ror posted:

Apparently 7ilk is pretty popular in India and Pakistan? With a fantastic name - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doodh_soda

I did this as a kid but with Surge. It was okay.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Gelatin+eggnog? Would.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

This thing was delicious but lol

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

It really just tasted like kiwi. Looks like loving frog eggs though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Dairy Queen has Reese's Fluffernutter Blizzards