Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

I was not expecting corpse crotch honey

That's a thread title I'd click

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024

OwlFancier posted:

I was going to say this is a weird idea but looking it up I guess the US just... doesn't have dark fruits?

Like you don't have bilberries, you don't have bramble, you don't have blackcurrants.

We have the best dark fruit: plums

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024
Not content with merely using assholes, this one actually contains a fart

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024

Data Graham posted:

Useless anecdotal data point but I drink Diet Coke in Trumpian quantities but have near zero sugar craving. Dunno how much of that is just how I've trained myself though.

:same:

And 2 anecdotes become data

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024

Mymla posted:

I used to think artificial sweeteners tasted weird, but I tried drinking sugar free soda exclusively and got used to it after like 2 weeks. Now regular soda tastes weird to me. I think it's literally just what you're used to.

Yeah it's a pretty short unpleasant adjustment period then it's just normal

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024
Avocado zest to taste

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024

That seems entirely unnecessary

I understand the pain of surprise ingredients that weren't on the menu ruining a dish, but a surprise pork chop?

No cheese, no tomatoes. That's very easy without a dang full page letter

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024

:chloe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024

LifeSunDeath posted:

Landwurst, Airwurst, Lavawurst, Waterwurst

Then everything changed when the liverwurst attacked