Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

In which brining a turkey becomes an accidental science experiment, and possibly manslaughter

https://twitter.com/8BitMickey/status/1739524811976560689

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Spiders Georg posted:

I am terrified of them so I eat a lot of them. If they're dead and in a known spot (my stomach) I am safe.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Presumably "Dish Granted" appears in the middle of your vision in the Dark Souls font once you've managed to choke it down.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Whooping Crabs posted:

What am I looking at here, some sort of carbohydrate based abacus?

*bursts in two pages late, visibly sweating* abacrust

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

*Fred Schneider voice*

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

I was not expecting corpse crotch honey

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

fezball posted:

crème brûlée filled donut wrapped in a crêpe

This sentence would fully kill a Frenchman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Is that true?

Ahh god dammit.