Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
if you know me, which I won’t allow any of you to do, you would know that I’m what some like to call “perpetually sleepy”.

I love a nap. SSRI med induced or not, I love to be asleep.

pillow? check
light blanket or cozy sweater? check
kitty companion? mercy

are we fans a blowin types? one leggy out from the blanket? tossin AND turnin? two hours the optimal nap time or do you dare tread to the unknown port of hour three?

let’s sleep together*

*stay away from me

teen witch fucked around with this message at 09:09 on Jul 5, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
How many of you are fellow pillow princesses??? I understand the appeal of down but I need some push from synthetic. with a nice natural pillowcase? hachi machi

Twenty Four

teen witch posted:

if you know me, which I won’t allow any of you to do

too late, my international network of spies already know too much

Jokes aside, naps are good though, but it always seems like when I need one the most, I don't have the luxury to take one :(

teen witch

Twenty Four posted:

too late, my international network of spies already know too much

Jokes aside, naps are good though, but it always seems like when I need one the most, I don't have the luxury to take one :(

have the spies leaped into the ocean with concrete demonias after what they found? eventually they’ll succumb to the emotional void that is one teen witch. most do.

on topic: sneak a bathroom nap. five min, set an alarm, turn off brain. I hate them but if I need it I need it

biosterous

on the bad forum for a dumb game i play someone recently said that naps are gay.

i'm gay and i love naps, maybe they are right? are naps queer culture?

anyway there's one LPer i follow where some of their stuff i watch because i'm interested and some of it i watch because it is nice background noise to nap to

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i'm good at sleeping but bad at naps. i need to get skilled up. go to nap school. i think my life would improve drastically if i could just take a lil nap in the afternoon.

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
sublime? nah i'm thinkin more of a 311 type pleasure

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Dr. Honked posted:

i'm good at sleeping but bad at naps. i need to get skilled up. go to nap school. i think my life would improve drastically if i could just take a lil nap in the afternoon.

same here bud. nap is not real :(

Manifisto

napfan486 here, really love naps! sadly though due to some genetic abnormality I have extreme difficulty napping or otherwise sleeping on planes, which is the exact spot where naps would be most welcome. I once had the privilege of flying business class on one of those long haul planes that have seats that turn into fully lie down beds however and it was glorious.

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

Sometimes I imagine what my life would be like if I could take naps, but more often I imagine what my life would be like if certain other members of my household still took naps

Tebulot

im hip now bois

when I take a nap I feel like I was kicked in th ehead and everything tastes blurry for a while

I do not take naps anymore, but im glad you can enjoy them :kiddo:

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
One of my best investments was my napping couch. It has been my dearest companion these past 20 years.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Dr. Honked posted:

same but i do like to lie down on the floor and close my eyes for 15 or 20 minutes after lunch. i dont really fall asleep at all but it's nice and relaxing and i feel perkier afterwards

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

teen witch

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

same but i do like to lie down on the floor and close my eyes for 15 or 20 minutes after lunch. i dont really fall asleep at all but it's nice and relaxing and i feel perkier afterwards

sweetie,

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

its more like maybe meditation than nap cuz i really dont fall asleep

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
my theory is that on order 2 take naps u must have a great deal of trust in the world around u. I only get that feeling at night

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?

teen witch posted:

How many of you are fellow pillow princesses??? I understand the appeal of down but I need some push from synthetic. with a nice natural pillowcase? hachi machi

i like a good nap but ONLY if i have my extra special pillow that makes sure my neck dont get crook cause i got a big head 8)

Ass-penny

naps are a fickle mistress in my experience. they can be refreshing, even necessary. I've had times where between obligations I sit down and I'm out, just shut down without any real decision being made on my part. other times I can lay there awake for however long I care to try and take a nap, and it just feels like a waste of time. even if I am able to fall asleep refreshment is not actually a guarantee. there is a certain disorientation I associate with waking up from a hard reset at a non-normal sleep time that can be very jarring, or if you try and take a late nap, there's the possibility that it just slides into your normal sleep.

anyways, naps are good, if'n you can get away with them. nap em if you got em friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slowfreq

Every time I take a nap, I spend the entire rest of the day feeling like I downed a bottle of SSRIs. My mind is just completely grey.