Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Checking in. Completed the game once Angel and midway through my second run Azata. Wendy is effective and interesting, but a wee bit too evil for my tastes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
S N-a-i-t-g is an amazing character I was glad to have on both runs through.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
I have resumed my second play through, and realised why I put it on hold for so long. This big city is a pain to navigate.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Captain Oblivious posted:

Eh? People hate Greybor?

…why? They’re such a middle of the road inoffensive character :psyduck:

Hard to imagine them inspiring super strong reactions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY6RyRkl9uo

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

anilEhilated posted:

They're incredibly slow, taking twice as long as anyone else to get into the melee. Can do a lot of damage once they're in position but setting it up is an exercise in frustration.

I wonder if a ranged build would work there.

This is very much the point of Greybor. There are plentiful throwing axes which he can huck into melee to take advantage of his class.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
I generally just realtime everything except the tough fights.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Most recent campaign, our group went with 'A group of circus performers/exhibits adventuring together after the catastrophic end of the circus.' The campaign involved Hags as a significant background/origin option, so we also ended up with three half-siblings in three different size categories.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

achtungnight posted:

This game seems unfairly biased towards good parties, at least in this area. Evil? You get an extra battle with the visions and no potions. I hope there are some biased evil areas later to balance the scales.

There are four explicitly evil mythic paths out of ten, three good and two neutral, of which three are lawful and three are chaotic.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Swift health and a full recovery to you.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Ember is an interesting counterpoint to Camellia. Poverty and prejudice versus wealth and privilege, demonstrates her alignment at every opportunity with everyone vs attempts to conceal it, massively impacts large swathes of people vs much smaller, more terminal impacts. Oh, and penalized in melee vs decent at it. As with Lann and Wenduag for sniper support, these are your 'primary caster with hexes' options, though there are ostensibly some differences between Witch and Shaman hexes.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

achtungnight posted:

Seelah may not have a stick up her rear end but she will never be as cool as Lien, Hinjo, or O’Chul.

To be fair, all three of those have a very high stick quotient.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Szarrukin posted:

I'm afraid they are based in Cyprus mostly for tax reasons. A lot of European companies does that. Technically Cyprus isn't a tax haven, but it still has lowest tax rate in EU.

They relocated after the invasion.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Continue as best you decide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Owlcat voted with their feet and relocated to Cyprus.