Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Eh, it's not that dumb. By that point there hasn't been too much that's absolutely kicked your teeth in mercilessly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

I'm not sure but I think if you take the option to kill him now it locks you out of the 'gently caress yeah unicorn power' mythic path.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

insanitylock posted:

Reading the newest update made me remember why I instantly killed Hulrun in my save, which is probably broken now as I played it before EE. I hope it's not, since all that I had on it was ToyBox because of the so great Crusade system...

What I really find confusing sometimes is how easy it is to lock yourself out of certain paths myself. Though, this would be my first Pathfinder game, so maybe it's normal.

Does this mean we'll have to solve puzzles now? Or is Puzzle Skip still working? I remember I literally had to search up a puzzle answer because I couldn't recall seeing anything for it early in the game.

The main ones as I understand are really hard to lock yourself out of, but the weird fun side ones take a bit of work, which is fine I think, since most players will go vaguely good first time through, and angel is easy, unicorns just requires not taking the "kill the npc right now" and talking to the other very obvious quest talky guy and keep clicking on stuff. It is missable technically, but if you're not clearing the marketplace at least on a cursory level on your first playthrough maybe pathfinder games aren't for you?

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Did you find the three wise chaotic people? You do have to do that I think before the grey garrison/tavern fight