Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!
... Huh. I never knew you could hire mercs and it would just let you create a new character to party up with. XD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

That's odd, I could have sworn that Lady Callandra's Chainshirt had a max dex of 6 on account of it being Mithral. Doesn't Mithral Armor automatically increase the maximum dexterity of any armor it's fashioned from?

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Out of curiosity, what mod did you find for Finnean?

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

The Fear effect that's been plaguing you is likely the result of whoever you gave the glaive that you got from Hostila. Everytime it hits an opponent for the first time or get a kill with it, it triggers a Fear effect they have to save from those around it.

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Szarrukin posted:

I love how we can accuse poor Curl of robbing corpses and literally one second later loot nearest fallen enemies ourselves.

Yeah, it's why I am pretty miffed that there is no option to not confront him about it, even if we can later choose not to rat him out. As Adventurers, we quite literally make most of our money by picking over the dead, so it always feels tonedeaf when a game calls out other NPCs on that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

I also struggle with some of the bigger paragraphs, but thankfully one of the mods available for WotR is a Text-to-Speech Mod that I use for the unvoiced segments.