Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

psudonym55
Nov 23, 2014

DoubleNegative posted:

Been about a month since the last update I know. I wanted to give a status update and see where you all wanted to go from here. Short version: saves are hosed. LP save doesn't exist anymore. The modpocalypse with the advent of version 2.0 has broken a lot of stuff I was using and only tonight have I been able to get the game to open up for the first time since the EE launched. I had to nuke the WOTR AppData settings folder and in the process of doing so forgot to back up the saves first. So it doesn't exist anymore.

Here's the thing: I don't want to give up or stop. And while I do have the rest of act 1 recorded, mods that you install to folders like the Ninja and GreatRadiance do not work anymore and are actually the reason the game wouldn't open up in the first place. So how do you all want me to progress from here? It would be effortless to make a new character and progress to where the LP left off. I could also continue with what I have recorded and then we can swap off after the end of act 1.

Because I have to start over regardless, do we even want to still stick with a half elf who wants to be a Trickster?

A little late but installing the owlcat mod template fixer will make the Ninja mod work again. No idea about GreatRadiance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU