Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
They're researching quantums, op

It's not going to blow up the universe. Almost definitely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

i've got a quantum butthole and they're going to fire some atoms into my gape and see what happens

I always know where your butthole is or whether something is going in or out of it, but never both at once

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

When hardons collide

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Moon Monster posted:

I've heard that once they do enough quantums cryptography won't work anymore, so get ready for everyone being able to see your search history.

Lol if you think this isn't already the case

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I know what you searched last cummer

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

numberoneposter posted:

Hook the Large Hardon Collander up with that new AI art program and lets get some stonkin hot procedural quantum pr0n.

dall D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I wonder what flavor those quarks are haha what do you think they taste like haha