Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
Thanks for voting for my chair photo! I'm really enjoying these, and am very happy to have this community and motivation.

This month's photo contest is for the word BURNING. It could be a thing literally on fire, or a representation of something burning up, down, around or inside you. Feels right these days. Things are heating up.
RULES:
This thread is for posting pics & voting.
1. One submission/poster. You can change your submission as many times as you want, so long as you only have one entry when the voting begins. Edit your post to do this, please.
2. Single photos only - no video, triptychs, or multi-photo entries. Blending exposures into a single image (such as focus stacking, or HDR), is ok though.
3. Photos must be taken during the period of the contest. No pulling out old favorites!
4. Contest will be open until [at least] the last day of the month at 11:59 p.m. GMT after which voting will begin.
5. Voting will continue until some time after that, probably the 2nd or 3rd.
6. Use good judgment/good taste if venturing into NSFW or potentially offensive territory. PM me or a mod if you have questions.
7. When voting, please use the spoiler tag.
8. In the event of a tie the OP of the thread selects the winner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Sunset over Lake Mendota
by Philip V, on Flickr

Philthy fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Jul 23, 2022

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Jerm324
Aug 3, 2007

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Sleepytime
Dec 21, 2004

two shots of happy, one shot of sad

Soiled Meat

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
Gonna close this day after tomorrow! Great shots this month!

tompepper
Feb 14, 2005

tint by Tom Pepper, on Flickr

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Sneaking in under the radar with me attempting to take photos holding the lens away from the body of the camera and cupping my hand to make a tube because my STUPID lens from ebay needs a STUPID extender that I don't have.

That flavourtext isn't for pity votes - I'm just mardy

burning by Guy Kelly, on Flickr

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
Let's vote! Yay!

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Cacator

Sleepytime
Dec 21, 2004

two shots of happy, one shot of sad

Soiled Meat
voting for Ric

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Jerm324

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
. cacator .

Jerm324
Aug 3, 2007
majour333

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer
Philthy

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

Voting Jerm324, shoutout to voice of labor and sleepytime

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

cacator

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

*~*Jerm*~*

tompepper
Feb 14, 2005

Cacator

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

since it doesn't actually seem to be prohibited in the rules I'm putting in a second vote for cacator

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
Congratulations cacator!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Thanks everyone (and second thanks to Voice of Labor apparently)! New thread will be up shortly.