Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

ngl, I wouldn’t be shocked if that whole Tavarish—Hoovie circle of dudes wasn’t like all massively right wing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
I don’t think I have to tell anybody that Scotty Kilmer’s a big chud with big opinions about Joe Brandon and whatnot—not because it’s really obvious but because I can’t imagine anybody here watching a Scotty Kilmer video for more than like a couple seconds, and only by accident

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Ferremit posted:

They stickers are in the background but you don’t hear em carrying on about it at all. They whinge and carry on but it’s all the same poo poo farmers all whine about- it’s not raining enough, it’s rained too much, it rained enough but at the wrong time, the price of inputs, the price of outputs….

I can’t say I’ve ever seen them go off on a rant about politics or any poo poo like that in their social media or YouTube, so I dunno what the relevance of the stickers actually are?

It’s a public endorsement—of a message, an ideology, and a messenger that do things like endorse violence against progressives and lgbtq people and carry out massive, decade long harassment campaigns against the families of school shooting victims and survivors.

It sends a message to everybody who sees it that this is a space friendly to those viewpoints and its adherents.

At best, it’s a for real fascist death cult hell-bent on bending our country to their sick, idiotic vision of how life should be—something fundamentally incompatible with the kind of society that we have now and the kind of society that we hope to build in the future—and everybody who publicly supports it or belongs to it should be treated with suspicion + scorned and ridiculed for doing so.

They have enough business sense to understand that putting it front and center would hurt them for the reasons mentioned above, so they fly their support low-key, like somebody dropping a hand signal or a key phrase in an otherwise benign presentation.

Aside from signaling support/strength to other members of that scene it helps launder the message/ideology to normies by associating it with nice, decent, normal people who don’t push their politics on others.

It gives them and that broader community the benefit of the doubt in the eyes of idiot centrists when it gets pointed out and objected to, or when members of targeted/marginalized groups speak up and/or talk about being made to feel unsafe.

It’s what sets up these ridiculous but commonplace “both sides” comparisons that have no basis in reality or history.

I need to reiterate: there is zero equivalency between anti-fascism and fascism.

BigPaddy posted:

The problem is that things are so polarized that if you are the sane ones in the middle pointing out the world is shades of grey both sides just lay it on you in the brief moments they are not railing on each other. The main difference is that one side, the ultra right wing chuds, have news networks funded by advertising and backing from billionaires to push their poison.

Anyway back on topic I know Derek from VGG is a flag humping cop lover but when he is doing stuff with his sons and you can see how much he loves them and will do anything for them I can’t be mad at him because it seems to be a rare thing that someone who falls into the “family values” camp actually practices what is preached. Now I have said that it will come out he was cheating on his wife with some other YouTuber.

the sane ones are definitely NOT the ones in the middle, buddy

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Ok Comboomer posted:

It’s a public endorsement—of a message, an ideology, and a messenger that do things like endorse violence against progressives and lgbtq people and carry out massive, decade long harassment campaigns against the families of school shooting victims and survivors.

It sends a message to everybody who sees it that this is a space friendly to those viewpoints and its adherents.

At best, it’s a for real fascist death cult hell-bent on bending our country to their sick, idiotic vision of how life should be—something fundamentally incompatible with the kind of society that we have now and the kind of society that we hope to build in the future—and everybody who publicly supports it or belongs to it should be treated with suspicion + scorned and ridiculed for doing so.

They have enough business sense to understand that putting it front and center would hurt them for the reasons mentioned above, so they fly their support low-key, like somebody dropping a hand signal or a key phrase in an otherwise benign presentation.

Aside from signaling support/strength to other members of that scene it helps launder the message/ideology to normies by associating it with nice, decent, normal people who don’t push their politics on others.

It gives them and that broader community the benefit of the doubt in the eyes of idiot centrists when it gets pointed out and objected to, or when members of targeted/marginalized groups speak up and/or talk about being made to feel unsafe.

It’s what sets up these ridiculous but commonplace “both sides” comparisons that have no basis in reality or history.

I need to reiterate: there is zero equivalency between anti-fascism and fascism.

oh also I forgot to include that InfoWars is pretty dingdang antisemitic and regularly peddles (((globalist))) and great replacement talking points, serving as a crucial on-ramp for men and boys to get sucked into explicit nazism, so like you really have to be careful and mindful when extending benefit of the doubt to people advertising their fandom/involvement in the community/support of the company

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

Wow, I'm really glad someone made this thread. Thanks OP. It's important to know the background of the various personalities and brands that come together to weave the beautiful tapestry that is our hobby - burning petrolium byproducts for fun. (EV Megathread folx - you're good, you can leave now!! #musk #elon #lmfao)

It's like, one hundred degrees Fahrenheit in my apartment right now which seems unusual but I'm sure I'll get used to it. I'm really more sad that Richard Brunning of Project Binky is apparently an idiot :( I can't believe it, and I'm unsubscribing from his channel which is praxis. This is very disturbing, because based on his extensive documented history of riding bicycles and participating in local LGBTQ+ xeriscaped low-water community gardens I thought he was different. Sigh. I guess completely insane automotive builds that utilize a shitton of raw materials for no other reason than the builder's OCD and youtube revenue are actually bad, because *checks notes* uhhh noted shitgoblin Kyle Rittenhouse.

:siren:Richard Brunning Status::siren: CHUD

OK, thankfully we're beyond that. Excellent work y'all, I appreciate you. Definitely will never watch his channel again after this project is completed because what the actual gently caress.

While we're on the subject of assholes in the automotive industry, I feel that there are a few others who have flown under the radar for too long becuase of decorum and systemic racism. We'll start with the obvious option, Mercedes-Benz:

For fucks sake, do I need to say more? Mercedes has never issued an apology for their involvement in the greatest mass murder of all time but if they did, I would still not purchase one of their vehicles. Mostly because I can't afford one but also because gently caress. them. (those blackout headlight covers are sick though :ssh:) There's also documentation that they used MercBenz panzer/tank engines to pump carbon monoxide (CO) into the gas chambers which if true then holy poo poo?? why are they still allowed to sell cars what the actual gently caress??

:siren:Mercedes Benz status::siren: CHUD

Next, and since we're here, I feel like we need to move across the oceans to Every Japanese Car Company Who Was Around Circa 1940-1974 ( the last soldier to surrender ). I'm not completely sure of their individual involvement in the war efforts, but it's not my job to educate you and it's pretty obvious that Mitsubishi Zeros killed a lot of American GIs due to cowardly suicide attacks and I'm pretty sure Toyota was involved at some time or another. They probably made lovely little Jeep ripoffs that could easily be defeated with a Thompson SMG or a pineapple grenade because the entire chassis was made out of hanzo bullshit folded steel. Oh, and they also were complicit in Unit 731 which is a horrifying look into the devaluation of human life commonly seen in, oh, *checks notes* the entirety of the alt-right playbook.

:siren:Japanese Manufacturers Status::siren: CHUD

While googling and lolling I found this photo of Imperial Japanese Emporer Hirohito in a Rolls-Royce, which really speaks for itself (I'm not sure what brand the motorcycles are, but I'm guessing they might be Harley - Davidson... not sure if they are involved in any problematic activity?? [placeholder]):

:siren:Rolls-Royce status::siren: CHUD

If you thought these images were horrifying, I have some great news - there's more, and they were distributed around our fuckworld nation en masse as recently as a few years ago. Hell... there's people on this dead gay forum who still maintain and drive vehicles built by these misogynists today:

:siren:AMC Status::siren: CHUD (any Gremlin drivers on this forum are showing their whole rear end; much like this chick)

:siren:Honda Status: :siren: CHUD :wtc:

:siren:FIAT Status::siren: CHUD

I can't even. Time to take a break from the internet, but after I immediately come back I will do a deep-dive on 1960s American muscle car advertising and how it relates to the Supreme Court decisions and Nik Blackhurst's usage of the phrase "tea kettle". :rolleyes:

:chloe: big yikes, dogg

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

NitroSpazzz posted:

You forgot Volkswagen, you ok man?

if dieselgate wasn’t bad enough, they were literally founded by Hitler!

Hitler! That’s the biggest chud of them all!

*posts 500 additional words “meta joking” about how Lamborghini wasn’t founded by a woman and Didn’t you know Italians love to catcall? and gets subforumbanned for being so goddamn embarrassing

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

lol what was the reply?

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Cage posted:

"Decent effort troll, low effort probation reply"

The prob is the reply.

you think so? I thought it might be in reference to a salty PM, heretofore unknown

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Delta-P posted:

Does anyone know whether RCR leans any way? I've never heard them discuss politics, but I haven't listened to any of their podcasts or livestreams.

intheflesh posted:

Pretty sure the gay english major who loves the outdoors and makes fun of American conspicuous consumption might lean left
But they are also very rooted in rural Penn so who knows

Pretty much this, last time it was discussed it was agreed that they’re relatively cool, just in an extremely rural PA way.

Like, I don’t really vibe with, or frankly follow, his whole Modernism>>Postmodernism deal (because “at least modernism gets you somewhere”, I guess? :psyduck: I dunno. He seems to do a bunch of weird conflating of literary theory and philosophy and politics and design and history and poo poo in ways that seem deep but are actually pretty slipshod, imo) and I think enough of the venom he’s spit at SJWs, “wokeness”, and hybrid cars/etc over the years is genuine and comes less from a based Leftist critical view than from a more reactionary conservative one.

But he’s also definitely no Republican. Not even remotely.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

weirdly chilly pussy posted:

This thread already reads like people roleplaying as Stasi informants, except the only thing at stake is a youtube subscription.

lol

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
you want fewer chuds overrepresented in car culture, gotta start making your own content goons

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Large Testicles posted:

I can do the filming and editing part but I have no money for projects or road trips. The last video I made was a year ago of me driving from West Yellowstone to Big Horn, MT, is 1hr45m long and I think has like 100 views, 30 of those are easily me.

we gotta find you a goon with a project to film

what about the dude that imports old jdm trucks?

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
SavageGeese have talked a bunch about their process—how the “boring” content about stuff like the KIA Telluride/etc that gets a jillion views from every dad who googles “KIA Telluride 2022 review comparison ranked car & driver consumer reports” subsidizes the enthusiast passion content like their recent Corvette documentary that might only get a few tens of thousand and took months of work to make

but/and consistency and frequency are also really important because Robots. Successful channels these days have to balance cutting 50 hours into writing/shooting/cutting a 35 minute mini movie that you can only realistically make once every few weeks without a pro team vs banging out some 10 minute subscriber Q+A clips and reactions to car news or quick tips or whatever on your phone and an uncut video recording of your podcast so you have stuff to feed the algo every week.

And if you actually are gonna make a go of monetizing it, to work on getting as much of your revenue stream away from YouTube ads (Patreon, etc) as possible

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

kastein posted:

Tech or adventures is basically the only chance I'd have, and I don't have enough of either to keep a channel going. I mostly use YouTube for free video hosting. That being said, my lovely unedited cellphone footage of some lame 4 wheeling somehow went slightly viral on a jeep forum a few years back because I titled the video "Pat trying to destroy his RARE 5 SPEED ZJ" and oh man it got a bunch of hate-clicks, at least for me. 4900 views, totally unexpectedly, it was just some regular rear end weekend 4 wheeling and I titled it that because we all joked about how mad people got when they found out he was rock-bashing a 1 of 400 1994 factory 5 speed ZJ.

Somehow a totally unedited video of me demonstrating how to use tire spoons and break beads without a tire machine got 34k views.

None of these would actually grow a channel.

there are plant tubers I follow that seem to at least break even/fund an extensive hobby practice on nothing but 4k-50k view videos uploaded frequently, many without patreon/without an especially deep patreon

let’s say it doesn’t replace your job but it gives you $1-2k/mo to do car poo poo with, plus the ability to write off all your car poo poo and recreational business travel

trilobite terror fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Aug 24, 2022

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

afen posted:

The chuddiest Youtube Creator is probably Keith Fenner, having the pledge of allegiance at the beginning of every video

loving lmao

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Mr. Wiggles posted:

Drivetribe is good.

I mean, who really cares and all that, but let’s not pretend that Clarkson and Hammond aren’t massively Tory as gently caress, Clarkson often vocally so

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Mr. Wiggles posted:

Yeah but I don't think that extends to the rest of the crew or even James.

I once left a comment on a James video asking if the prominent featuring of Orbea bikes was the result of a deal of some sort and he wrote me a really thoughtful response explaining that he was afraid people might think that, but no he was just a huge fan of his bicycles and wanted to show them off

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Drivetribe doesnt have that much to do with Clarkson and Hammond has kept his political views so quiet no one appears to know what they are or if he even has any.

I thought he was like pro foxhunting, but I probably have him confused with somebody else and I don’t want to slander him

IIRC he does live in a castle and he did buy all his neighbor’s estates because they kept complaining about him flying his helicopter to work, which while arguably :guillotine: poo poo, is the cool David Gilmour kind of :guillotine: poo poo that I would totally do with hundreds of millions of Bezos Bucks

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
I think in AI we can appreciate the fundamental difference between flying your helicopter to work and being flown to work in your helicopter

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
Toyota has a very old school Japanese way of doing political corruption where they just kinda butter up whoever the top dog is in a given place where they have a corporate or manufacturing presence, or whoever will support their immediate goals (lowering their taxes, fighting unionization, keeping emissions regs rolled back, etc), totally blind to everything else, and it means that they end up falling rear end backward into silly little embarrassing situations like being the biggest corporate donor of anti-lgbtq politicians in the US

truly the Mr Bean of zaibatsu

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

Being pro fox hunting, while weird, seems pretty harmless compared to a bunch of the other poo poo being discussed in this thread.

Yeah, but in UK politics, being pro foxhunting is like nine-out-of-ten times a tell for other kinds of “Preserving British Traditions” Torydom, and is a position almost exclusively held either by dudes with gentry family backgrounds who want to bring back the old hallmarks and customs of the aristocracy, or by nouveau-riche dudes like Brian Ferry/etc who fancy themselves members of that aristocracy, or by Nigel Farage types who see the fetishization of British history as essential to their goals.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

amenenema posted:

Oh poo poo I had no idea about Pit Viper - that's cool as hell. Thanks!

Also shocked about BRCC being so prominent. When they showed the Huckster on the Hoonigan channel I didn't spot the logo and thought "oh wow they must have dumped them". Bummer. Amazing that Subaru, a company well known for being aligned with progressive causes, would let that poo poo fly. BRCC must have some serious cash.

Subaru don’t really give a poo poo; the majority stakeholder in Subaru is Toyota, who fund more explicitly anti-progressive (and especially anti-LGBTQ) politicians than any other company in the US by an honestly flabbergasting margin

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Pease tell me the Donut Media people are not chuds. I dont know that I could take finding out that James Pumphrey is an rear end in a top hat

Depends on what you mean by “donut media people”

IIRC it’s a pretty big team for YouTube and hosts=/=writers and producers=/=ownership and leadership

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
Nolan is cool, but he’s a dirty loving liar because no way did Donut Media pay $500 for an EG Civic hatch that looks this clean. There’s no loving way :argh:

https://youtu.be/7J2UObaODRw

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

meatpimp posted:

I've despised Clarkson's politics for a long time, but this may be the event that pushes me to no longer watch TGT. I have tried to separate the "art from the artist," but he is absolutely a bigoted, boomer, class-blind shitheel.

Nah, even worse he’s Tory slime.

The sneering, “I’d run protestors over with my Land Rover”, Rule Britannia kind of Tory slime

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Nidhg00670000 posted:

Clarkson has gotten a pass in AI far past the line of many other idiots, and I'm not sure why.

because for a while Top Gear was that good and that formative to the hobby for a great many of the posters here

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

bird with big dick posted:

FYI nobody in the US knows or cares what a Mountbatten-Windsor is

please please please PLEASE PLEASEit’s Saxe-Coburg and Gotha

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Just Winging It posted:

Blue-collar job can be a true description while also being extremely misleading (and with a show like that, almost has to be on purpose). More generally, working on an oil rig, owning your own construction business while still doing actual work, cleaning toilets, picking produce, all blue-collar jobs but the pay is vastly different. And that's where the pinch is, a lot of these jobs pay absolute dog poo poo for physically demanding/dangerous work. Which is why people bail on them when they can, and I can't blame them one loving bit, who wants to destroy their body/health for poverty wages if they have any other choice? But that's something these right-wing chuds never get, they can't see past their own entitlement to the labor of others.

the distinction of “blue collar” vs “white collar” also feeds into bullshit class definitions that usually help reinforce conservative worldviews

for example, is a postdoc making $40k a year at age 39 blue collar or white collar? Where do their economic and class sensibilities lie? What about an adjunct professor with no job security making $5k more? What about a public school teacher or social worker? What about a trained musician or artist? Is somebody with an MFA who works a day job in the service sector blue collar or white collar?

Conversely, what about somebody who works a trade and makes six figures doing it, or who is in management? Is the millionaire who built his own construction company blue collar or white collar? Oil rig guys make bank, and conservatives love to point at how salt of the earth and “real” that job is. What if you’re a PhD geologist working for an extraction company on a rig/at a mine site, are you blue collar or white collar? What if you make the same amount- or less- than the roughnecks do?

Is nursing blue collar? Did it use to be? Is it still? What about professional athletes? Does it change if it’s a sport like American football or baseball vs a more “rich people” sport like equestrianism or sailing?

What if you’re temporarily employed doing gig economy poo poo (ie you lost your old job and are seeking another)? Or you’re driving Uber/working at Amazon part-time to supplement your lovely income from another job (like if you’re a teacher)?

How do they entertain themselves, what is their peer group and social circle like? What are their politics like? How do they see themselves vs other people? What class group do they think they belong to?

Somewhat of a digression, but I’m reminded of an essay I once read that discussed the rhetorical differences between being “poor” and being “broke”, especially in a generational context relating to millennials and zoomers doing poo poo like living at/moving back home, not buying houses, working gig economy jobs with college degrees, etc.

The thesis was basically that these were two distinct states, that poverty-at least in a Western context-is multigenerational and familial, whereas “being broke” was more individual. That these were distinctions visible in the way that different kinds of people viewed the world and navigated through it.

That somebody who went to college and has some degree of familial wealth and support to fall back on is going to approach things like their own health and medical situations, workplace mistreatment, local politics, disputes with landlords/etc, legal poo poo, abuse and toxicity in relationships, and so forth in a very different way from somebody who doesn’t have those.

Even something like having your car/car repairs or your smartphone or a place to crash provided by your parents is a huge difference vs somebody who has to materialize all of those things for themselves on a bottom-dollar income, never mind getting a little bit of “make ends meet” money every few weeks or a loan or whatever.

To give a personal example: a few years ago I was stuck in a really lovely, abusive food service job, and I was able to quit and tell the manager to eat poo poo to his face because my parents helped me make rent until I found another job. I had coworkers that could not afford to do that and couldn’t go two weeks without a paycheck.

I had a similar experience at a charter school a few years later—I would not have tried to unionize that place or called my bosses out for lovely practices if I’d been legitimately terrified of losing my job and known that I couldn’t coast for a few weeks.

I’ve had surprise car repairs and healthcare costs that would’ve been absolutely life-ruining, if not for my parents’ help. Finally, I know multiple people who were able to flee an abusive relationship because they had an open door back home and the means to get them there, and they didn’t have to worry about poo poo like couch surfing or finding a shelter or food after bailing from their shared apartment.

These are all little differences—at the end of the day nobody can afford poo poo—but they add up to big changes in how people behave, what options they have/think they have, and what their class consciousness is like.

omg this is perfect. A perfect encapsulation of how a lot of people here think

trilobite terror fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Dec 20, 2022

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Mr. Wiggles posted:

Being an elevator mechanic SHOULD pay that much - it's a dangerous and highly skilled job. Many other trades are the same way. That doesn't make them white collar or anything. Rather, if someone thinks "golly 100k is a lot for a blue collar worker" then that someone should reconsider how much a blue collar worker "ought" to make.

This also feeds into the idea of which jobs are “worthwhile” and deserving of respect or quality of life and which aren’t. The idea that if your job was truly valuable and worth respecting it would naturally pay more.

It’s one of the many things feeding/fed by the absolute venom that so many “normie” conservatives have toward service sector jobs and educators and people who do social work or government/public sector work. And- surprise surprise- a lot of that historically breaks down along gender lines.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Mr. Wiggles posted:

Non-union mechanics average about 60% of union pay grade, less for those engaged in private home elevators and mobility equipment like stairlifts.

Elon’s elevator mechanic probably isn’t union

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

morothar posted:

Every single mechanic accident I’ve seen, heard of, and/or investigated was due to the mechanic not following the prescribed process. Most often it’s the better, more experienced guys, as they get sloppy/cocky. More so as you work on old equipment, as it’s often missing critical redundant safety systems. So skipping a step may bite you in the arse that much harder.

the Demon Core, but an escalator

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
escalators: sometimes they become stairs and sometimes they become people grinders

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Pr0kjayhawk posted:

Has the savagegeese crew been discussed? I go through phases of liking their stuff but I hope they’re not chuds or chud-adjacent.

They platformed a Climatetown video a few months ago, I doubt they’re chuds

The Patagonia is definitely a channel in-joke, but I’d be shocked if it’s like a “lol libs” thing

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

Is Patagonia right wing adjacent?

No, quite the opposite. I mean, it’s not cheap and it’s rightly associated with affluence, but there probably isn’t a more “lib” brand out there aside from like Ben & Jerry’s.

They were in the news a few weeks back because the founder put all of his shares into a trust (controlled by his family) ostensibly dedicated to fighting climate change.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
I did say “ostensibly”

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Large Testicles posted:

I just watched the entire thing and while it's 100% true, it is kinda funny coming from a dude who just produced an entire Netflix series with Barack and Michelle tho.

In Conover’s defense he’s pretty much owned that criticism from the very beginning, and I give him props for addressing that critique head-on and going on peoples’ shows (sometimes creators with way smaller followings whom he reasonably could just ignore) and arguing it out.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Arson Daily posted:

I almost hate to ask, but Allen Millyard? Hes all bikes but hes a brit that owns a dodge pickup and sometimes likes to mention greta thunberg.

no idea but that last one is pretty 👀 and probably a tell

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
any time an adult- especially middle aged or older- man decides he needs to make a public statement disparaging a notable climate activist whom until extremely recently was a child it, at minimum, outs him as an rear end in a top hat and a weirdo

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Also just got arrested for human trafficking.

I had almost never heard of this Tate idiot until Greta gave him third degree burns

as an educator whose sister is a school psychologist I unfortunately am too aware of him

he had a briefly strong come-up and career as a manosphere influencer/pua-adjacent misogyny guru/MLM “top g university” impresario via channels like Twitch and TikTok before getting hellbanned off of most services (at least until Elon unbanned him a few weeks ago)

talk to the preteen-and-older boys in your life, be a positive role model for them and teach them empathy for women and good values, make sure their phones aren’t beaming sacks of poo poo like Tate or Sneako or Fresh&Fit into their brains unchecked, that poo poo is poison designed to target their insecurities and make them into monsters before they get the chance to form relationships with girls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Olympic Mathlete posted:

:lol: that poo poo was funny and annoyed him so much he made a video reply which tipped off the authorities to his whereabouts. Considering he's wanted in association with human trafficking that's an incredible self own.

guess Andrew really settled who …uh…

top G is now