Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017
Lol at this amateur hour meltdown, if you wanted to aim shots at FIAT you could have used the original 500/Topolino rather than a random ad. Try harder next time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017

sharkytm posted:

Why am I not surprised? I haven't watched him in years. His schtick got really annoying and once the Patreon-bucks starting really flowing, I knew he was going to beeline for the lowest common denominator.

ABOM79 received a fuckload of CNC machines for his shop recently and i clearly remember AvE getting proper insufferable just after getting his. I hope ABOM doesn't go full chud like AvE.

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017

Olympic Mathlete posted:

If you enjoy a bit of dicking about with cars and the occasional act of beautiful human kindness, I can heartily recommend Autoalex Cars.

https://youtu.be/6bGO_MxFpPg

He is the most insufferable part of carthrottle videos.

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017
Good christ, this is beyond the pale.

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017

CommieGIR posted:

James May is doing a lot of good stuff, his series "Our Man In Japan" and "Our Man in Italy" are both really good, plus his independent car miniseries "Cars of the People"

Our Man in X is nice to look at but it's simultaneously too shallow and filled with nonsense(that steals time from interesting stuff). Being an Italian, there is a shitloads of interesting places that got skipped to make time for stuff that "looked fun" in the mind of script writers only(like the nonsensical part with the juventus soccer player). His previous series on wines done with Oz was the correct amount of nonsense and interesting places.

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017

Sagebrush posted:

I like how all of the discussion of top gear is "Clarkson sucks poo poo" and "James May is dreamy" and not a single mention of the third little weasely guy

Cause Hammond shows are on discovery+ and traffic is far more scarce than Prime Video.

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017

Darchangel posted:

God dammit. Wish there was a way to support Nik without supporting this asshat.
He sounds so nice and personable narrating the videos. Pity.

Wonder if Nik is aware how much of a chud his friend is?

There has been several instances of Nik telling Richard to STFU after his most egregious posts.

SlowBloke fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Mar 4, 2023

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017

Large Testicles posted:

Then he needs to tell Ric to gently caress off. I don’t care how many contrarian tweets Nik makes if he still works with that piece of poo poo.

E: I’ll keep saying his this but Brunning has told me straight to gently caress off if I don’t agree with him, so I have no clue how the project turned out cause I blocked them on YT

I think they have a video or two at best before completion but they decided to waste time into going for 107 racing leagues so who knows if it will ever be done.

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017
The thread most loved British mechanic has just published a gag reel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZjdFb7dNOs

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017

Large Testicles posted:

Unless one of the gags is Nic dying, hard pass

Richard is the chud rear end in a top hat, not Nik.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017

Pr0kjayhawk posted:

Wasn’t he anti-Tesla to start?

He did a few attack videos a lot of time ago (with the usual cesspool of Musk stans in the comments) and after a bit he started doing "Tesla is the best" at every opportunity. I don't know if money switched hands or anything but it was rather weird at the time. Also once you get a video from their network of channels it's as sticky as LTT, it took me quite a bit to not make them appear in my feed.