Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LOLbertsons
Apr 8, 2009

I mean, free coal fire, all the time.

I think it would really cut down on your bills. You could probably make some real big 'Zas, and get the whole community involved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

LOLbertsons posted:

I mean, free coal fire, all the time.

I think it would really cut down on your bills. You could probably make some real big 'Zas, and get the whole community involved.

[img]<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/MindlessDifferentCivet' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='404'></iframe><p> <a href="https://gfycat.com/mindlessdifferentcivet-mayopizza">via Gfycat</a></p>[img]

Cyberfail

LOLbertsons
Apr 8, 2009

Mea culpa, my dawg. Was trying to get the Mestre up in here for visual enhancement. He's the epitome of trash fire pizza tech.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I went there. It wasn’t as neat as I expected

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I did like all the graffiti dicks on the road

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

you can go be the mestre of coal tar and fly ash pizza, op

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

https://frinkiac.com/video/S06E25/ex8sJ5Kyvdkp6NpYsdL1QsqnoEk=.mp4

LOLbertsons
Apr 8, 2009

I bet it was real messy.

There could be a pizza called "The Centralia." Just a big sopping wet trash pie with whole mushrooms and gross out stuff like black olives and green bell pepper that's like barely sliced up.

LOLbertsons
Apr 8, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

you can go be the mestre of coal tar and fly ash pizza, op

That sounds pretty good. For 5 bucks, your kids can throw anything they want in the smoking coal seam and make a wish (Maybe a claw game also?).

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

yea they already did that

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

combine with a 3d pyramid head shaped pizza maybe?

could be a good promo, bring in the gamer $$$

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
That's just a calzone

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

YOURE just a calzone

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Turn off you're pizza oven

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

pizzas cooked via forest fires and other natural disasters just taste better

a pizza cooked at pompeii would have been god tier

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Book your event at the Tunguska Pizzeria

LOLbertsons
Apr 8, 2009

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

combine with a 3d pyramid head shaped pizza maybe?

could be a good promo, bring in the gamer $$$

That's using the ol' lasagne noodle.

Some kids dressed in spooky costumes brings it out on a car door. Ranch is 2 bucks extra. Gamers will come flocking like the swallows of Capistrano. Franchise opportunities unlimited all over Centralia. Get in on this thing soon. Drawing up papers.

LOLbertsons
Apr 8, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

pizzas cooked via forest fires and other natural disasters just taste better

a pizza cooked at pompeii would have been god tier

A fountain shaped like that guy who died jackin' it. Right in the entryway. A tasteful plaque dedicated to the citizens of Pompeii and Herculaneum.

LOLbertsons
Apr 8, 2009

Maybe that "Man v.s. Food" guy comes by to cut the ribbon for the grand opening?

His food challenge is to eat a whole sloppy, wet pizza (coal fired, of course), and then put his cheeks up to the flaming coal seam and unleash a "Blue Flamer" to ignite a birthday candle placed a few feet from his person. He won't be disrobed, because this is airing on the Food Network, after all. Blue Flamer is also a pretty cool name for a "signature deep dish."

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i visited Centralia last year and what's weird about it is how small it really is. it's literally smaller than a small downtown, it's like 4 blocks, and half the roads are disused so they've got poo poo all over them

there's a family still living there who have a bunch of bright colorful stuff in their lawn which really kills the vibe

also it's only about 1 literal mile from a normal town, which makes the decision to abandon it really weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

LOLbertsons posted:

A fountain shaped like that guy who died jackin' it. Right in the entryway. A tasteful plaque dedicated to the citizens of Pompeii and Herculaneum.

That guy was jackin it because the pizza was so good