Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol one of my all time faves. ty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

holy poo poo lol

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
When I made out with with a girl for the first time I said "Wow, I have a boner" afterwards and she just said "All right" and went on like nothing happened.

It was kinda awkward but at least I didn't crawl on all fours while meowing.

In my later years I found it's better to have the boner be assumed.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
:thanks:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

😅

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Are there any funny modforum sagas that haven't been unearthed

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

quote:

That's true, but rules or no rules, I still think the best practice would be not to mention a Discord. For instance, BYOB had an irc once. Maybe it still does, but people were discouraged from talking about it. Here is why: Arf made a bot that said "FYAD" once a minute in the BYOB irc and a BYOB poster melted down about it in BYOB. This is a true story.

lmao

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

arf never misses, huh?

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
"FYAD"

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
Someone asking for advice on dealing with a breakup gets a very interesting answer. Not going to spoil the surprise.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3386887&pagenumber=590&perpage=40#post454745452

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Nckdictator posted:

Someone asking for advice on dealing with a breakup gets a very interesting answer. Not going to spoil the surprise.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3386887&pagenumber=590&perpage=40#post454745452

incredible

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Nckdictator posted:

lol @ industrial butt plugs

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Nckdictator posted:

That's the funniest post I've ever seen on SA

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Nckdictator posted:

forgot about this lmfao

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

There is something deeply wrong with goons.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Roth posted:

There is something deeply wrong with goons.

Sad that it would be considered gauche to change a thread's title on its first day

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I think it's fake but it's still funny

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Nckdictator posted:

loving :lol: I’d forgotten about this

This is probably lost but a guy somehow repeatedly accidentally posted his workout stats in a thread about abortion or something serious

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Yeah, that's a joke, but it's a pretty good joke

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Captain Hygiene posted:

Sad that it would be considered gauche to change a thread's title on its first day

I'd feel weird dropping a post and then changing the thread title to it.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Cat Hassler posted:

loving :lol: I’d forgotten about this

This is probably lost but a guy somehow repeatedly accidentally posted his workout stats in a thread about abortion or something serious

I've been working out!

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

how have i never seen this lmfaao

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
ArfJason's first gif.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I think it's fake but it's still funny

Yeah

Lmao

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

I don’t have archives because it was broken last I heard. Fixed now?. Yay I have archives now!

Cat Hassler fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Jul 9, 2022

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

lmao

his av just makes it better

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I always like going back to the whole Pasta Sauce thread because there's a lot of hilarity mixed with some :stonk:.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3723305&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Bogus Adventure posted:

I always like going back to the whole Pasta Sauce thread because there's a lot of hilarity mixed with some :stonk:.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3723305&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

This and the Fire Emblem 8 reverse recruitment mod thread are great short reads when I need a pick me up. Just the list of ingredients is incredible. Dude couldn't plan out a meal with 3 pounds of ground beef and enough herbs and spices to fill a head shop.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Jul 9, 2022

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I want to get archives but everytime I make a store purchase my bank flags it as suspicious and suspends my card

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Wish the Doobie thread hadn’t got deleted because it was very funny when the whole thing started turning south

Like goons thought a hot dog restaurant in a tiny town in Alabama was a good business idea and donated $15,000 with predictable results

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
does anybody know where that lovely ms paint thread went where that one guy drew him pissing all over a public urinal??? the joke being the image was entirely unscrutable.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Pladdicus posted:

does anybody know where that lovely ms paint thread went where that one guy drew him pissing all over a public urinal??? the joke being the image was entirely unscrutable.

I've asked what the ceiling piss+poo poo illustration was supposed to mean but nobody could tell me because they didn't know either

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

Pladdicus posted:

that would be Telhix’s legendarily bad mspaint drawing of... something that happened to him in a bathroom

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Thank you it was as stupid as I remembered

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
huge sigh of relief, thank you. i looked at his ban reason, and so you don't have to, it was because he drew that so unscrutably thank you.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

pentyne posted:

Some of the more iconic phrases that have been typed on these forums.

The Golden Man posted:

me: mom i think i may be in trouble for getting $1300 in american money on a donation website by saying I have leukemia please dont sing dragula
mom: dead i am the one
me, sobbing: please please i got a phone call from the canada revenus agency
my dad via speakerphone: conquering the worm

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
Does anyone remember an E/N thread where a guy claimed to have been thrown out of his house by his wife for unclear reasons, only for it to turn out he was making the entire thing up for attention?

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Was 'getting $1300 in american money on a donation website by saying I have leukemia' based on a specific incident or just something he thought would be funny to have parents reacting to by singing Dragula

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

'My dad via speakerphone' always breaks me