Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Driftingmouse
May 26, 2021

by Fritz the Horse
https://www.deadline.com/2022/07/larry-storch-dead-f-troop-actor-obituary-1235060332/

RIP Larry Storch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Spent his entire life bustin' ghosts only to become one himself in the end

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Died doin' what he loved (being alive?)

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I remember gilbert gottfried was a guest on something, and he was taking a moment to plug his podcast, gilbert gottfried's amazing colossal podcast, and he was naming off guests he'd had on, and he goes

"AND UH... LARRY STORCH, FROM F TROOP..."

[dead silence from crowd of millennials]

"THAT'S RIGHT, EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE YOU'VE GOT TO GO WITH A CROWD PLEASER LIKE LARRY STORCH."

[somebody else tries to say something]

"YOU HATE TO DO IT. YOU HATE TO SELL OUT, BUT YOU'VE GOT TO PLAY THE SHOWBIZ GAME. EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE YOU JUST HAVE TO SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE, AND WHORE YOURSELF OUT, BY GIVING THE KIDS A SUPERSTAR, A TITAN OF THE INDUSTRY LIKE LARRY STORCH."

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
was he the gorilla

doesn’t matter let’s pour one out for him

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Cubone posted:

I remember gilbert gottfried was a guest on something, and he was taking a moment to plug his podcast, gilbert gottfried's amazing colossal podcast, and he was naming off guests he'd had on, and he goes

"THAT'S RIGHT, EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE YOU'VE GOT TO GO WITH A CROWD PLEASER LIKE LARRY STORCH."

"YOU HATE TO DO IT. YOU HATE TO SELL OUT, BUT YOU'VE GOT TO PLAY THE SHOWBIZ GAME. EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE YOU JUST HAVE TO SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE, AND WHORE YOURSELF OUT, BY GIVING THE KIDS A SUPERSTAR, A TITAN OF THE INDUSTRY LIKE LARRY STORCH."

Fuckin lol, man he was great

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Bobcats posted:

was he the gorilla

doesn’t matter let’s pour one out for him

no he was the one who wore the hat

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Good he was a war crime denying ultra nationalist piece of poo poo

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

I'm old and remember this being on TV.

I like the family's comments, "We are shocked that Larry died at age 99..."

Are you, really?

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Nein! What is the corrrect ghost buster?

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeEoYz6kfDw

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

runnypoops posted:

Good he was a war crime denying ultra nationalist piece of poo poo

lol

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
We just making threads when literally any person on Earth does? I ain't even googling this fool

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Remember watching F-Troop reruns with my dad as a wee lad.

Dude was 99 years old, though. It was his time.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Cubone posted:

Lmao RIP Gilbert and also this other guy

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Heh driftingmouse the guy who played the white president on 24 died yesterday too, can you do a thread for him? I recommend the thread title “The President is Dead”.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

You Are A Elf posted:

Remember watching F-Troop reruns with my dad as a wee lad.

Dude was 99 years old, though. It was his time.

I was sad when Ken Berry died, but he had F Troop, Mama’s Family, and Herbie Rides Again. And Forrest Tucker died young, but he had to cash out early because of his deal with the devil to have Hollywood’s largest crank.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
huh... turns out he was the very first animated Joker

Cubone posted:

lol

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
"we have ghostbusters at home"

ghostbusters at home:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

interwhat posted:

We just making threads when literally any person on Earth dies?

No, just celebrities and other public figures.

:rip: F Troop guy.