Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Imagine four balls on the edge of a cliff. Say a direct copy of the ball nearest the cliff is sent to the back of the line of balls and takes the place of the first ball. The formerly first ball becomes the second, the second becomes the third, and the fourth falls off the cliff.

Posting works the same way.

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

"Letting the dogs out"

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
hurfing a chipolata down the post hole

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

biosterous

posting is a lot like posting, i have found

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
be posts, my friend

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Reciting the breakfast menu at the Pig 'n' Whistle

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
filling up your diaper with alphabet soup

Buttchocks

Dumping my microplastics in the ocean of human consciousness.

Chewbecca

Posting is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Spewing keystrokes

Dropping some posts off at the pool

Chewbecca

Birthing my brain babies

Chewbecca

Cerebral ejaculate

Stoner Sloth

'discussing the merits of tacos'

Stoner Sloth

adding to the sum of human ignorance

Chewbecca

Making a deal with god

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Imagine, if you will, a communal message board, not dissimilar in purpose to any number of the bulletin boards with which you may be familiar from your own experience of the many little places one human chooses to leave a message for his or her fellows at school, at work, at the local community center, or indeed at the local lamppost which may, in the occasional event of a lost cat or dog, a yard sale, or political campaign, instantly become, by forceful application of staple and paper, an ad hoc place for the making of announcements which is, in its effect if not in its appearance, perfectly identical to the corkboard covered with brightly covered papers to be found in the hallway of any university student union. This communal message board which so interests us today is, however, rather different from all those other little displays you may have encountered before, because this message board does not exist in one discrete location, has no physical presence, and can only be viewed with the aid of some of humankind's greatest feats of technological invention, namely, the liquid crystal display, and the great jumble of wires, cables, optics, and microchips which forms that great, impressive, and often controversial thing which we are pleased to call 'the internet'. Very well, you may say, I accept the premise that this board does not exist in any physical form, and we can only ever view it virtually, much as we can view a television program or hear, via radio and satellite waves, far away voices, but, but, but how in heavens name does anyone ever leave a message for one's other humans on this hypothetical virtual board? What takes the place of the familiar thumbtack, a device which excels all others in the ratio of it's cost and simplicity to its usefulness, and the humble scrap of paper-another material which in its ubiquity is ever underappreciated-marked up with pen and and ink, or in some cases printed upon by some mechanical device or other? Herein lies the magic of this immaterial message board. One need not trouble oneself with the stocking and procurement of thumbtacks, pen, ink, and paper, however efficacious and cost-effective they may be. One need not arise from one's desk for a much needed stroll the the office supply cabinet, stopping no doubt to speak a few kind, if banal, words to one's colleagues, pausing perhaps to look in on one's superior to make sure they know how diligently one is toiling at one's assigned tasks, and perhaps even furtively flirt with one's office sweetheart. None of this need be pondered any longer! One need only open, with a few certain and quickly learned keystrokes and mouse clicks, one of any number of suitable programs, and type in the virtual address of any one of the many thousands, if not millions, of these message boards which thrive upon the internet, and thereafter, by the use of the interface favored by whichever of these message boards one may have chosen to access, type whatever message one wishes for the perusers of that particular message board to see. This is known as 'posting,' and one may spend many a happy pleasant hour engaging in that sublime activity.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Buttchocks

spray 'n' praying the English language

Chewbecca

Shaking my speare

Chewbecca

Making the world a better place

SwimmingSpider

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
talking to my friends :)

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Casting pearls

Chewbecca

Caressing the mechanical keyboard

Chewbecca

Laying the golden egg

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
posting in byob is like dropping little handwritten notes into a terrarium filled with friends. the ones who can read might even emptyquote ur post!

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
posting is a bit like, uh, it's like building a house and the roof's not on it, and it's gonna rain the next tomorrow. it's not a question of "should i do this", it's a question of "i have to do this"

Stoner Sloth

dropping the posts off at the pool

Buttchocks

blowing kisses into a manure pond

Chewbecca

[Blanking] the old [blank] right in the [blank] (and twice on Sundays)

SwimmingSpider

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
watching baby geniuses on dvd

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

tossing the word salad

Buttchocks

The Deer Hunter, starring Christopher Walken, but instead of playing Russian roulette it's shitposting and hoping the mods are asleep.

Khanstant
The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone posting.

google THIS

a metaphor for posting is like a simile for posting, and a simile for posting is a metaphor for posting

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Posting is like going to the dentist. You're not doing it often enough.

Buttchocks

Scraping posts off my windshield and wiping them on the forums.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Pot Smoke Phoenix, his posts stenching.

Posting, at Tanagra!

Pot Smoke Phoenix and BYOB, at Tanagra

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

stepping up to the plate & letting the cats loose

ty nesamdoom!

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Crying over spilled spaghetti.

Chewbecca

Giving the forums a hot comedy injection

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

Areola Grande posted:

posting in byob is like dropping little handwritten notes into a terrarium filled with friends. the ones who can read might even emptyquote ur post!