Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Still think they should have his eyes pure black and occasional white pupils

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
Any shots of Delirium?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
I just hope we eventually get to see Norton I, my fav story in the series.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
That's absolute excellent Dave Syndrome.
If its complete, release it please.
There's still an Amstrad scene, and new games for it are made still by hobbists.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Bussamove posted:

You know, I thought I’d enjoy Patton Oswalt as Matthew but something about hearing his voice just immediately takes me out of it. It seems too… clean? I always figured he’d have a bit of squawk or something in there.

Yeah, the ADR (isnt that what you call this?) for him is just out of place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmPG-XAgbhs

Take this scene, he sounds like hes in another room he has a different echo to Morph

happyhippy fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Aug 15, 2022

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

AndyElusive posted:

A couple of questions about the Death/Dream relationship I've been wondering since I finished the season last night. Maybe some goon has some insight.

Why didn't Death tell Dream about the Corinthian or at least where he is during the bring your brother to work episode? Doesn't she end up shuffling all Rinth's victims off their mortal coil when he's done with them?

When Dream laments about his kingdom falling apart when he was gone, Death even asks Dream if it ever occurred that she'd be worried about him and tells him he could have called her while he was trapped. Why didn't Death do something about Dream being a prisoner when she came to pick up Roderick Burgess after his son slammed his head against the glass bubble?

Anyway, show was dope. I really hope they keep making it.

She does say she doesn't visit everyone.
And she is to carry them over only, she doesn't really matter about the method it was done.
She never seems to watch them dying or being killed.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
Wait, that Lucifer TV show is loosely based on the graphic novel, which is based on The Sandman's version of the character?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Thanks, and mind blown.
I know the Sandman series, seen bits and pieces of the show, but just didn't connect the dots.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
Must give Lucifer a try then, as I thought it was just an attempt to latch onto the Supernatural gravy train.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Alhazred posted:

I honestly think it's one of the most successful adaptations of his work in that they tried something different instead of just having actors standing still and quoting parts of his books.

Each to their own, but I hate The Watch for what they did to make it.
They stole it from the Pratchett production company who were working on it since 2012, and the nobody producers took all the glory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Knight2m posted:

Each cutaway should come back to a different actor.

This, I would love that.
But only thing constant is the eyes, or a lock of hair.
Which should be changing constantly like the colours on a soap bubble.